• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lonespanker

May 19, 2012
    Just go to gun broker and do a search for uts-15. I paid $1200 .keep in mind that a 7.5 inch barrel extension is available for $49. Also in a month or so a light laser combo will also be available for $180. It will mount in the pump handle. Check out the link at utas-usa

nomo613

Nov 24, 2010
    pikesville
    1200 is pretty darn expensive, especially with little track record. im sure its much better built then the ksg, but i think the ksg is more thought out.
    anyways enjoy your gun and shoot it in good health.
    keep us posted on how it does!

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Ill pop for once once they get over the initial $$$$ surge and any quality issues get worked out. I do like the navy one!

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    shit....i think i'd just go with a saiga 12 any day of the week. Throwin in another magazine beats trying to feed up into two different magazine tubes. 1,200....wow.

Atlantic Firearms.com

Industry Partner
    Jul 31, 2011
    We have a contract with the company building them in the US and hope to be offering these for sale in July 2012. Atlantic Firearms.com . We will be range testing one in approx 5- 7 days and will post more detailed pics and a You Tube video for further details.

UTS15.jpg

Ruzo

Ultimate Member
    Mar 12, 2011
    Phoenix, MD.
    Searched on the forums for this. Now that I have the KSG, I want to get his Brother from another Mother. Any one know about the UTS-15's?? Are they around the area? Or is it a unicorn??

JohnnyBmore

This is not a"FREE STATE"
    Feb 3, 2011
    I know Atlantic Firearms should be getting some in here real soon .. Expect a video of the UTS-15 as well as a comparison video of the KSG / UTS

gunone

MDS Supporter
    Sep 9, 2011
    MD
    I do like the look of it, but with location of the ejector and being a left-handed shooter, I will have to go with the KSG.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lloyd_Hansen

Latest threads

Top Bottom