• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mdeng

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 13, 2009
    Virginia
    FYI, My Utah CCW permit just arrived in the mail today! A total of 62 days. I'm good to go! :thumbsup:

Thanks for letting us know your permit arrived. We have another class scheduled for July 10 at the VFW, it should fill up fast.

Be safe and use your permit well.

Mdeng

Mdeng

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 13, 2009
    Virginia
    Glad to hear they are coming in. Use it well. Our next class at the VFW will be held on October 9.

Polecat

R.I.P.
    Feb 4, 2008
    Southern Maryland
    Most Maryland residents that apply for the Utah or any other States non-resident concealed firearm permit, do so in order to be able to carry when they travel. If you think you may forget you are carrying then maybe a CFP is not right for you. Some may think it is a hassle to take the gun off when coming home, others are happy to carry when they can. Personally I will only be happy when Maryland wakes up and allows everyone to exercise their constitutional right to keep and bear arms. Not just in their home. Mdeng
    +1 :thumbsup:

Mdeng

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 13, 2009
    Virginia
    Did I mention that I am buying breakfast for everyone who attends the October 9th class? Since the proceeds are going to a good cause I thought it would be good for everyone, they raise funds, my customers get a great meal, and I get the opportunity to give back to those who gave so much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom