• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • parbreak

Ultimate Member
    Feb 18, 2008
    Just so there is no confusion:

"Come for Training, Stay for a Great Dinner"

does NOT mean dinner is included in the price of the course. It was to simply mean this is being held at a restaurant in their meeting room, so it would be convenient for you to stay for dinner after the course. If there are any questions to this point, please refer to the section that says,

"Includes"

xcavater

Fed Up
    Oct 27, 2008
    MD
    Sounds like a long day with all that great pizza upstairs. Might have to have one delivered to the meeting room mid-class.:innocent0

Edward78

Apr 4, 2009
    Newburg, MD SoMd
    I have not even got my permit yet and have already bought a new Gun to carry I have a Taurus M617 SS 357 Revolver on the way it hold 7 round. Will be a bit heavy but packs a real punch. :D

Maverick0313

Retired and loving it
    Jul 16, 2009
    Bridgeville, DE
    Just so there is no confusion:

"Come for Training, Stay for a Great Dinner"

does NOT mean dinner is included in the price of the course. It was to simply mean this is being held at a restaurant in their meeting room, so it would be convenient for you to stay for dinner after the course. If there are any questions to this point, please refer to the section that says,

"Includes"

I had figured this out......:innocent0

06MegaCTD

Mar 16, 2009
    Hanover
    I know this is asking alot but is there anyone willing to swap spots in the Utah ccw class, i have a spot reserved and paid for at the AGC class on the 29th but really starting to think my wife is going to deliver a couple of weeks early being she is due june 10th and baby is making me think she will be here a little early. And i just don't know if after the baby is born when i would be available if i miss that class. If anyone could wait till the 29th and let me take their spot on the 16th i would be indebted to you. If not i will just have to wait and see what happens. Thanks

parbreak

Ultimate Member
    Feb 18, 2008
    I know this is asking alot but is there anyone willing to swap spots in the Utah ccw class, i have a spot reserved and paid for at the AGC class on the 29th but really starting to think my wife is going to deliver a couple of weeks early being she is due june 10th and baby is making me think she will be here a little early. And i just don't know if after the baby is born when i would be available if i miss that class. If anyone could wait till the 29th and let me take their spot on the 16th i would be indebted to you. If not i will just have to wait and see what happens. Thanks

Shoot me an email at:

guntraining@verizon.net

or PM here and I'll work it out with you. These are extenuating circumstances and we'll get you in.

Bryan Fletcher

two_amen

May 19, 2008
    Double A's
    Bryan, since your Utah Concealed Firearms Permit Course on Sunday May 16 is filled, are you going to offer another one soon in Anne Arundel county for the sweet cost of $75.00 per person? That includes all the good stuff noted in the beginning of this thread........
    Please say yes........

parbreak

Ultimate Member
    Feb 18, 2008
    We won't be doing anymore at this time for the $75.00 fee. Our normal cost is $100.00 which is still WAY below what other instructors are charging given the fact we are including everything needed to send off your application and we will even send it off for you on our dime.

I am giving one at Associated Gun Clubs on Saturday May 29th 9:00 AM to approx. 2-3 PM and that will be all inclusive for the $100.00. Would love to have you join us.

Bryan

Redcobra

Senior Shooter
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 10, 2010
    Near the Chesapeake Bay
    We won't be doing anymore at this time for the $75.00 fee. Our normal cost is $100.00 which is still WAY below what other instructors are charging given the fact we are including everything needed to send off your application and we will even send it off for you on our dime.

I am giving one at Associated Gun Clubs on Saturday May 29th 9:00 AM to approx. 2-3 PM and that will be all inclusive for the $100.00. Would love to have you join us.

Bryan

Where do I sign up for that one?
    I am an AGC member.
    Put me in.
    Alan

Duh, Nevermind. I registered and paid.

Last edited:

xcavater

Fed Up
    Oct 27, 2008
    MD
    The class was well done Bryan.
    You are an excellent instructor and I will definitely recommend you to friends and family.

vladimir_taltos

May 12, 2009
    Finksburg
    Great class. Much more informative than the MD class...for good reason. Material presented in a clear and concise manner, worth twice the price, but happy it was only 75!
    Many thanks.

Dreago

Ultimate Member
    Jul 27, 2009
    Another great class, Bryan. Thanks to you, the family, and Max. Looking forward to some more of your classes in the future.

dpmd

Apr 2, 2010
    Montgomery County
    Agreed...well organized, great presentation skills and priced right! I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for any of your live fire classes in the future. Also, can you do private lessons at AGC?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Markmcgrrr

Latest threads

Top Bottom