• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Anubis

Dec 26, 2010
    thats great news!!!

EDIT: So if I wasn't engaged I would be all over that young blonde in a Capitol uniform and I don't know if you were there but the FBI blonde needs to investigate me :)

If its the same one I saw earlier

Yeah. Smokin hot

Not_an_outlaw

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 26, 2013
    Prince Frederick, MD
    For ramming a White House gate, it doesn't look like she tried very hard....car is barely damaged.

I got $5 on she was turned around dealing with the kid, accidentally tapped the gas (or just didn't stop in time), and then bugged out when everyone pointed guns at her........

I'm leaning this way too. Maybe add in a little mental instability coupled with never driving in an urban environment.

Raylon Rules

I am Groot
    Feb 19, 2013
    C.C.C.M.D.
    We'll probably never know the real truth, which I think is how it is most of the time. Whatever the case may be, a narrative will likely be created by bureaucrats and politicians in the polit bureau.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010

ABC News said the 34-year-old woman had a history of mental health issues. A task force of FBI and Secret Service agents was executing a search warrant at her Connecticut home, CNN said.

And this one too ...

There was no weapon in the woman’s car and she carried no ID, ABC News reported.

They probably ID'ed her by the tags on her Infiniti, but if she's a hygienist in Connecticut prisons, WTH was she doing in DC with a 2 or 3yo ? And how did they know so quickly that she had a history of mental problems ? So far, this isn't passing the smell test.

I'm siding with govwontletmebuycoolguns ... she panicked and fled after a minor fender bender while turning to tend to the kid. Well, at least they aren't citing her with texting ... :sad20:

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    If its true the attacker is Solmalian, then it's strictly coincidental that today is the 20th anniversary of Black Hawk Down.

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    And this one too ...

They probably ID'ed her by the tags on her Infiniti, but if she's a hygienist in Connecticut prisons, WTH was she doing in DC with a 2 or 3yo ? And how did they know so quickly that she had a history of mental problems ? So far, this isn't passing the smell test.

I'm siding with govwontletmebuycoolguns ... she panicked and fled after a minor fender bender while turning to tend to the kid. Well, at least they aren't citing her with texting ... :sad20:

I did some google-fu and found out that she moved to Brooklyn, NY semi-recently.

Kiev88cm

KB3ZKX
    Sep 24, 2009
    Did they kill her dog?.....can't wait to see how the administration and stae run media spin this.

Neot

Ultimate Member
    Mar 11, 2009
    South County
    This wasn't an accident. There are signs everywhere not to enter at 15th and E where the initial incident occurred. She was told to stop, she fled for 15 blocks at 80 mph, she tried to run over/through officers, etc. Her actions were intentional.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lloyd_Hansen

Latest threads

Top Bottom