• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BRONZ

Big Brother is Watching
    Jan 21, 2008
    Westminster, MD
    But thats a gun free zone with books and books of laws.

They wont be happy until they disarm us.

Bet its someone on meds.

MedInfantry

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jun 24, 2010
    Columbia, MD
    Let me guess .... Some welfare recipient who wasn't getting her benefits any longer decided to take general aim at the GOP - when in fact she should've aimed at the progressive liberals who made her dependent on the system.

Second Amendment

Ultimate Member
    May 11, 2011
    Let me guess .... Some welfare recipient who wasn't getting her benefits any longer decided to take general aim at the GOP - when in fact she should've aimed at the progressive liberals who made her dependent on the system.

No, she tried to ram the white house. No GOP in there.

miles71

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jul 19, 2009
    Belcamp, Md.
    Always makes me wonder when something happens and all the "guns are bad" people want all the people with guns to come save them.

TD

llkoolkeg

Hairy Flaccid Member

Numerous other sites around DC have been unnecessarily closed by the NPS and other federal agencies in what critics are labeling a cynical political stunt which only serves to punish the American people.
    :banghead:

Driving through Gettysburg yesterday really pissed me off. They have all the battlefield roads, parking lots and even the cemetery closed off with signs and yellow tape blaming everything on the gubmint shutdown. The only through-road even accessible is Wheatfield Road and those part of the privately-held visitor center. That's OUR MFing HISTORY they are trying to hold hostage and blackmail us over with their pathetically infantile temper tantrums!

kohburn

Resident MacGyver
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2008
    PAX NAS / CP MCAS
    Driving through Gettysburg yesterday really pissed me off. They have all the battlefield roads, parking lots and even the cemetery closed off with signs and yellow tape blaming everything on the gubmint shutdown. The only through-road even accessible is Wheatfield Road and those part of the privately-held visitor center. That's OUR MFing HISTORY they are trying to hold hostage and blackmail us over with their pathetically infantile temper tantrums!

anything that doesn't REQUIRE to be manned at all times, should remain open and unmanned. barely any of gettysburg needs to have someone there. same as the parks.

heck last time i went to shenandoah in VA they didn't have anyone at the gate when i got there and had a note about using the honor system to come back and pay the next day. it is mostly wilderness, it doesn't need to be manned.

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    I have made enough phone calls to confirm that all of our USCP board members are uninjured.

llkoolkeg

Hairy Flaccid Member
    Woman in a black (assault) car, attempted to ram the gates at the white house.

Cops chased her down, not sure if she fired any shots.

But I hear she dropped her coffee while looking for her lipstick as she drove away ;)

Another GPS newbie, I'll wager, turning left mindlessly when prompted . :D

Too bad McDonalds will probably be sued again over the resulting coffee scald and skidded lipstick emotional trauma.

90gsx

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 12, 2011
    Parkville
    This is outrageous. These high capacity assault cars need to be banned NOW! Why do they need more then 1 occupant and the ability to move so fast. They are killing machines!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    incase

Latest threads

Top Bottom