URGENT!!!: Carroll County Voters... URGENT!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • StickerLT

Jul 26, 2012
    Frederick County
    If your in District 4 here's your choices for Commissioner. Note who endorses each candidate and their accomplishments. Or lack of...

As for me, Rothschild gets my vote, again.

Richard Rothschild
    Endorsed by Dan Bongino, Ellen Sauerbrey, Senator EJ Pipkin, Ken Timmerman, Charles Lollar, The Institute on the Constitution.

Noteworthy: Commissioner Rothschild is well known as a proven fiscal conservative and is credited with a portfolio of "firsts". First MD official to create a nullification resolution that prohibits the use of County resources to enforce O'Malley's 2013 Gun law. First to create an Education Choice Program in MD. First to bring a legal strategy to MD that is being used to fight oppressive environmental regulations. Received a unanimous commendation at 2012 MDGOP convention for defense of property rights.

Barbara Biller

Endorsed by same government labor unions that endorsed and supported liberal democrats Chris Van Hollen & Anthony Brown. Ms. Biller has failed to brand herself except for indirect promises of increased spending.

GTOGUNNER

IANAL, PATRIOT PICKET!!
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 16, 2010
    Carroll County!
    Little BUMP here...
    As early voting starts tomorrow.
    Persons that you supported in the primary may have not made it to the General Election so
    that means you have to make new choices. I moved to CC because of the way it is. I don't want to turn it into HOCO or MOCO.
    That said. I intended to vote R the whole way until I met Vince Pacelli.
    I really am turned off by Dewees. The COPS4 Dewees was a big turn off. I don't want a cops cop (State Trooper) to be the Sheriff. I want a citizens sheriff. Back to Vince Pacelli. Those of us that went to the CC meet up on the 11th had a chance to hear from him first hand. Chris Fiora also endorsed Vince. Vince is a DINO and makes no excuses. He became a DEM because of the crowded field of Republicans.
    We don't need a full time swat team nor do we need Motorcycle deputies.
    Please check out and search for Vince Pacelli and see what you think.
    My Support is for Vince, he is the best choice for people of like thinking as here on MDSHOOTERS. Vote Pacelli !!

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    Little BUMP here...
    As early voting starts tomorrow.
    Persons that you supported in the primary may have not made it to the General Election so
    that means you have to make new choices. I moved to CC because of the way it is. I don't want to turn it into HOCO or MOCO.
    That said. I intended to vote R the whole way until I met Vince Pacelli.
    I really am turned off by Dewees. The COPS4 Dewees was a big turn off. I don't want a cops cop (State Trooper) to be the Sheriff. I want a citizens sheriff. Back to Vince Pacelli. Those of us that went to the CC meet up on the 11th had a chance to hear from him first hand. Chris Fiora also endorsed Vince. Vince is a DINO and makes no excuses. He became a DEM because of the crowded field of Republicans.
    We don't need a full time swat team nor do we need Motorcycle deputies.
    Please check out and search for Vince Pacelli and see what you think.
    My Support is for Vince, he is the best choice for people of like thinking as here on MDSHOOTERS. Vote Pacelli !!

Can anyone else verify that last regarding Pacelli?

Consider it verified........

.........verified again AND endorsed by me.

dist1646

Ultimate Member
    May 1, 2012
    Eldersburg
    I don't base my vote on what facebook says. I'm voting for the man that took the time to come and talk to us. He made a lot of sense. Vince Pacelli has my vote.

GTOGUNNER

IANAL, PATRIOT PICKET!!
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 16, 2010
    Carroll County!
    An article from 2004 Baltimore Sun indicates that Dewees had a problem running a unit.

In 2011 Dewees became that Commander of the Westminster barracks.
    He graduated of South Carroll High School 1988 and has a bachelor's degree from Mount St. Mary's College in Emmitsburg.
    He is also a graduate of the Northwestern University School of Police Staff and Command.
    DeWees coaches recreation council baseball and soccer in and around Manchester, a past president of the Maryland Troopers Association Lodge 20, located in Carroll County, which is why he has support from them.

Vince is a better choice still... I want Sheriff that works for the people not his employees. Vince Pacelli is the guy.

Sgt6402

Jan 21, 2008
    md
    Pacelli was asked at the Carroll Media Center Forum on Oct 22nd if he ever received any moneys from a UNION and he answered "No"

He received moneys from Baltimore City FOP Lodge 3 and this is from their website:

Welcome to the official web site of the Baltimore City Fraternal Order of Police (FOP), Lodge #3. FOP Lodge #3 is the Union that represents the close to five thousand (5,000) active and retired police officers of the Baltimore Police Department. Thank you for checking in and remember to support law enforcement here in Baltimore City and across this great nation of ours.

Fraternally,

Detective Robert Cherry, Jr.

President

It clearly states on their website that they are a UNION! So decide for yourself....

In another speaking event Pacelli spoke of making a "Bill of Rights Unit" to investigate violations. In this same video he gave this example " If a young girl were to be speaking at the community college and got shouted down, that is something we would investigate".

Well, what is the violation here? What is the charge? and who would actually try to prosecute this?

Other than the other person exercising their first amendment right to speak their opposition to the young girls point of view, there is no law broken or violation that needs to be investigated!

If Pacelli does not even know what to use as an example as a violation of the Bill of Rights! How can he be Qualified to be the Head Law Enforcement Officer of the County when he does not even know what a violation of the First Amendment is!!!!!

GTOGUNNER

IANAL, PATRIOT PICKET!!
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 16, 2010
    Carroll County!
    Where does that say he got money? And depending on circumstances violations of some rights are not so clear. You can't yell fire in a theater. .........unles there is a fire.
    Calm down brother.

Sgt6402

Jan 21, 2008
    md
    At the Forum this past October 22nd he said that he did receive money from Baltimore City FOP Lodge # 3 but said that he did not receive and money from a Union............ Well, Baltimore City Police FOP Lodge # 3 states they are a UNION. Pacelli also openly stated that he was a Member of the Baltimore City FOP Lodge # 3, he said this also at the October 22nd Forum. So he has to know that they are a Union........

I am calm brother :D

Sgt6402

Jan 21, 2008
    md
    What hairs are being split?

They state they are a Union on their website so maybe they need to remove that if they are Not a Union, since it makes someone look like they are lying.

They do have bargaining powers so that sounds like a union to me...........

matt

No one special
    Apr 9, 2011
    In another speaking event Pacelli spoke of making a "Bill of Rights Unit" to investigate violations. In this same video he gave this example " If a young girl were to be speaking at the community college and got shouted down, that is something we would investigate".

Well, what is the violation here? What is the charge? and who would actually try to prosecute this?

Other than the other person exercising their first amendment right to speak their opposition to the young girls point of view, there is no law broken or violation that needs to be investigated!

If Pacelli does not even know what to use as an example as a violation of the Bill of Rights! How can he be Qualified to be the Head Law Enforcement Officer of the County when he does not even know what a violation of the First Amendment is!!!!!

He's likely a fox firearms customer.

Sgt6402

Jan 21, 2008
    md
    He's likely a fox firearms customer.

Who is a fox firearms customer and who or what is fox firearms?

I guess the most intelligent response you can come up with is to call some one names or assume something about them because you disagree with them or don't like what they said..................... Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom