• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mstraus

Jul 23, 2009
    Frederick MD
    They now have Hand pic condition and Hand Pick serial match. $20 bucks each option. Will post pics when the boxes come. Hope as nice as last one

Hi-Torque

Jan 16, 2013
    Finksburg
    This current batch is from the IO Palm Bay FL importer, which are WAY nicer than the IO Monroe, NC batch from earlier this year. I'm tempted to ditch my IO Monroe beaters for more IO Palm Bay imports. It's not that this batch doesn't have character, but they just don't look like a dog's chew toy, like a lot of the IO Monroe imports did. Clearly these have seen a lot of use, but they aren't quite as abused.

My worst IO Palm Bay is way nicer than my best IO Monroe import. The funny thing is they saturated the market with the early batches, so the nicer rifles are now constantly "on sale" to keep the inventory moving.

Anyone else buy from the various importer batches and see the same thing?

mstraus

Jul 23, 2009
    Frederick MD
    Added a yugo from Samco also. I will be busy cleaning for sure. Yes did notice the hand pic options. When I ordered the last one it was $25 for matching serial numbers. Now there are two options. The stock on the last one was pretty good. Much better than the SOG one I got last year that was wrapped in Barb wire. :-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom