• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Name Taken

Ultimate Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    Central
    I went on case search, there was no mention of "magazine" or "capacity" listed. The charge listed is not correct,I hope the supposed high capacity magazine is present in court and some libtard tries to load it. So I say "If the bullets don't fit you must aquit"

I thought you were leaving this forum?

Faderhaus

Mar 11, 2013
    2 arrested at Gun Show

And this happened last weekend, but it takes until the day the president announces his anti-gun ownership actions to write and publish this article?? WBAL wouldn't be too biased or trying to jump on the bandwagon - would they??

Yes, WBAL is tied to the Liberal Lame-Stream media in a big way. Their broadcasts are not only biased, but support the Anti-Gun Legislation - just like the Washington puppets that report on that other O - Idiot. They support the the Party that "if they don't like it, they try to take it away from you" Party.

Just had to enter my $0.02.

LoneRanger

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 22, 2009
    so everyone here is pissed because someone broke a stupid law that shouldn't even exist? sounds legit.

I don't think anyone is pissed.....just questioning the stupidity of someone openly breaking gun laws in a time when the state is working diligently to further restrict our 2A rights...it's just adds fuel to the fire for the anit 2A folks.

Orville

Bars & Bullets
    Apr 4, 2013
    where is a decent spot to even pick up any 20 round mags if they still exist??? Any possible for my .22 mossberg lr tact?

Machodoc

Old Guy
    Jun 27, 2012
    Just South of Chuck County
    where is a decent spot to even pick up any 20 round mags if they still exist??? Any possible for my .22 mossberg lr tact?

Go south on Hwy 301, through SOMD, until you get to the bridge that separates irrational gun laws from rational ones (so far). It's also known as the Harry Nice Potomac River Bridge.

Cross that (paying the state of MD an absurd $4 fee for a bridge that was paid off in the mid 1960s) and keep going about 8-10 miles south. At the 4th light you'll see Big Dog Outfitters on the right (big American flag on the side of the building). They sell a large assortment of mags of various capacities.

Bikebreath

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 30, 2009
    in the bowels of Baltimore
    Yes, WBAL is tied to the Liberal Lame-Stream media in a big way. Their broadcasts are not only biased, but support the Anti-Gun Legislation - just like the Washington puppets that report on that other O - Idiot. They support the the Party that "if they don't like it, they try to take it away from you" Party.

Just had to enter my $0.02.

I know! They had the audacity to play this entire video on the radio this morning:

NeverSurrender

Audentis Fortuna Iuvat
    Apr 3, 2013
    Carroll County, MD
    I think some on this thread are missing the point. Was it stupid to take the risk and violate the law? Sure. But what kind of fvcking nonsense is it for the MD government to tell us how many round magazine we are ALLOWED to have in the 1st place? We are so used to being trampled upon by our own government that we are willing to accept it.

Faderhaus

Mar 11, 2013
    I know! They had the audacity to play this entire video on the radio this morning:

Thank you for the Smart a** Sarcastic reply. If you think I joined this website to be blasted by other members, you are sadly mistaken. I am a great supporter of free speech, however, one individual retort to the mass media siege against our 2nd amendment rights is doing nothing to help promote our cause.
    Sorry that I don't get to "watch videos on the radio". If this had been viewed on WBAL TV, I would have reveled in it. Unfortunately, videos like this don't get posted in Prime Media locations, but rather stifled and put on back burners. It is called politics, and as such, the media follows the "Politically Correct" agendas of the current Political Arena to ensure their existence and popularity via RATINGS for Advertising purposes to pay their bills.

BTW, The definition of "Politically Correct" by my terms is attempting to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Bikebreath

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 30, 2009
    in the bowels of Baltimore
    Thank you for the Smart a** Sarcastic reply. If you think I joined this website to be blasted by other members, you are sadly mistaken. I am a great supporter of free speech, however, one individual retort to the mass media siege against our 2nd amendment rights is doing nothing to help promote our cause.
    Sorry that I don't get to "watch videos on the radio". If this had been viewed on WBAL TV, I would have reveled in it. Unfortunately, videos like this don't get posted in Prime Media locations, but rather stifled and put on back burners. It is called politics, and as such, the media follows the "Politically Correct" agendas of the current Political Arena to ensure their existence and popularity via RATINGS for Advertising purposes to pay their bills.

Were you talking about TV? They are mostly blow-hards. I don't bother with local TV. I was referring to radio and of course it was only the sound, so nothing was lost in translation.

BTW, The definition of "Politically Correct" by my terms is attempting to pick up a turd by the clean end.

:lol2:

Faderhaus

Mar 11, 2013
    Thanks for your "clarification". It seemed that you were trying to approach my comment with a cavalier attitude. So we all agree that when I say "Lamestream Media" I am referring to the MAJOR National and local TV Stations, which is what most individuals follow (unfortunately).

And My "Politically Correct" comment was originally defined by a University of Texas student a couple of years ago in a poll to define those two words, LOL. I think he got it right.

relco86

Aug 6, 2011
    Moco
    lol not that I am trying to make what they did sound any less stupid and against the law but 1 year ago we would never have heard this on mainstream media... Gotta love politics.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Thank you for the Smart a** Sarcastic reply. If you think I joined this website to be blasted by other members, you are sadly mistaken.

Make sure to put something about how special you are in your signature line so nobody is ever sarcastic with you. :rolleyes:

This board is a great source of information, and entertainment. We are like one big happy dysfunctional family. Sarcasm abounds and you will be called out on your opinion. Not everyone will agree with you. If you can't handle that, this is probably not the place for you.....

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom