• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

jaybee

Ultimate Member
    To try and "increase the peace" I went to 7-11 but could only purchase Skittles.

They did not have the watermelon Arizona Iced Tea. I bought a Diet Mt Dew instead.

ya know, it's interesting that the watermelon ice tea and skittles were found unopened in his pocket. So he didn't buy them to consume at purchase but to take them to his fathers girlfriends house where he was staying at the time.

Eventually do you think a book will come about real facts and people in this case.

Multifaceted

Jerk of all Trades
    Jan 10, 2013
    Adams County, PA
    I survived the riots this weekend. Spent over 12 hours in Baltimore yesterday going in and out of my house repeatedly. Talked to the neighbors, helped a guy start his lawnmower. It was cray cray...

Oct 11, 2012
    I'm too lazy to go through all the pages to find if this was linked to. Is there a link to the info that shows this to be false, i'd love to listen to it or read the transcript.

Or we can flip the perspective around and ask "Is there any link to the info that shows that Zimmerman actually followed Martin after he was told that he didn't have to do that?"

As far as I've read, nothing in the trial was able to support the above statement.

sdOne

hkJunkie
    Sep 19, 2010
    Catonsville, MD
    Then how did Zimmerman end up outside his car? (riddle me that)

edit: And while we're talking what ifs, what would have happened had Martin been a couple years older and had also been carrying legally?

Or we can flip the perspective around and ask "Is there any link to the info that shows that Zimmerman actually followed Martin after he was told that he didn't have to do that?"

As far as I've read, nothing in the trial was able to support the above statement.

kohburn

Resident MacGyver
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2008
    PAX NAS / CP MCAS

do you people even look at the evidence before coming up with your own theatrical image of what happened?

he got out of the car and started following because the road goesn't go through peoples yards. the 911 operator said they didn't need him to do that so he stopped running and headed back. all clearly there for you to hear on the audio of the call.

sdOne

hkJunkie
    Sep 19, 2010
    Catonsville, MD
    Please provide link to raw 911 audio.

do you people even look at the evidence before coming up with your own theatrical image of what happened?

he got out of the car and started following because the road goesn't go through peoples yards. the 911 operator said they didn't need him to do that so he stopped running and headed back. all clearly there for you to here on the audio of the call.

jaybee

Ultimate Member

edit: And while we're talking what ifs, what would have happened had Martin been a couple years older and had also been carrying legally?

.......................................................................................................................................................................................:lol:

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    Found this interesting

obama son.jpg

eyego11

Apr 28, 2013
    Thank god another justice has been served. So fun to watch the martin supporters scream and cry for their drug loving thug.

Ab_Normal

Ab_member
    Feb 2, 2010
    Carroll County

What if a frog had wings?:rolleyes:

ETA - what if GZ was a young unarmed man following an older legally armed TM? Would TM be justified in shooting GZ if GZ attacked him?

Everyone is hung up on the 'following' part. Something that is NOT illegal by it's self unless there is some sort of restraining order. The meat and potatoes of the case is who attacked who - TM attacking GZ.

INMY01TA

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2008

Trayvon would be prohibited from owning a firearm let alone carrying one by the time he turned 21.

Name Taken

Ultimate Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    Central
    Everyone is hung up on the 'following' part. Something that is NOT illegal by it's self unless there is some sort of restraining order. The meat and potatoes of the case is who attacked who - TM attacking GZ.

It's simple....most of the TM supporters have been raised and conditioned that NOTHING is ever their fault. So they look for reasons to fault on the other party no matter how stupid it sounds. Nothing is ever that part of society's fault.

They'll ignore all kinds of facts and circumstances and grab a hold of "he shouldn't have been following him" as if that has anything to do with anything. That's how crazy and coddled that demograph has become.

It's just another way to push blame so they don't have to admit maybe the guy straddling the other guy hitting his head into concrete over being followed was at fault.

Crazy A$$ Cracka's.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom