• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll

I brought my SLR and video camera and never took them out of the car because I was too busy BSing with everybody and teasing SNI.

I was just at Dick's in Westminster today buying some soccer cleats. Asked the guy behind the gun counter if he had any 22lr and he shook his head and laughed. Two other guys behind me also left the counter when they heard this. The guy in front of my bought a box of .556 and he and I chatted about the lack of .22lr while I made my way to the shoe section. He didn't understand why it was still so hard to find that ammo. Me, I blame the hoarders.

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    I PM'd NYTransplant yesterday evening to see if he wanted to go trap chootin' wiff me today and he pussed out b'cuz it was goin' t'be windy today. Whatta' wimp. Yep, he was right, windy as can be so I pussed out t'day too. Last week I told Sarah she could go with us today b'cuz she was askin' me if she could come along for awhile now. Ever since I told her we weren't going today, she went in her room and sulked, now she just pulled out and open her air valve and letting the air out slowly just like one does with a balloon to make that screechin' sound. I tried to pacify by indicating that I'll take her out to her favorite restaurant (Pep Boys) for a large "Fix-A-Flat" dinner and the response she gave was something to the effect of "Liar, they're closed on Sundays". Damned, looks like I ain't gettin' any tonight. :sad20:

NY Transplant

Wabbit Season/Duck Season
    Apr 2, 2010
    Westminster, MD
    I PM'd NYTransplant yesterday evening to see if he wanted to go trap chootin' wiff me today and he pussed out b'cuz it was goin' t'be windy today. Whatta' wimp. Yep, he was right, windy as can be so I pussed out t'day too. Last week I told Sarah she could go with us today b'cuz she was askin' me if she could come along for awhile now. Ever since I told her we weren't going today, she went in her room and sulked, now she just pulled out and open her air valve and letting the air out slowly just like one does with a balloon to make that screechin' sound. I tried to pacify by indicating that I'll take her out to her favorite restaurant (Pep Boys) for a large "Fix-A-Flat" dinner and the response she gave was something to the effect of "Liar, they're closed on Sundays". Damned, looks like I ain't gettin' any tonight. :sad20:

Serves you right for callin' me a wimp. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom