• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Straightshooter

Ultimate Member
    Aug 28, 2010
    Baltimore County
    I'll give him nothing. He gave us nothing g in the SJPC except an up and down amount for the HQL, and he had permission to do that. He gave up any benefit of doubt with his party line votes.

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    I'll give him nothing. He gave us nothing g in the SJPC except an up and down amount for the HQL, and he had permission to do that. He gave up any benefit of doubt with his party line votes.

Then we deserve to lose. This kind of political nativity will kill us.

What you do does not matter. What he thinks you will do is everything.

If enough people are willing to give him a way out he may take it..

Want a ban of everything else they missed...keep going.

Here's the deal politics is about lies. He lies and we lie back. The one that lies best wins.

I bet we lose that race... but then wining does not matter only being right... right? OK but I only lose once... then I have to move on.

I need to win. To win I need to fight the fight I am in not the fight I want to be in.

Give this some real thought.. we may not survive another loss.

Straightshooter

Ultimate Member
    Aug 28, 2010
    Baltimore County
    Political nativity? Being naive is to think you're going to get anything out of this guy. Go ahead and play nice, match his lies with yours and the result will be the same. If MOM orders this goof to vote for a total ban of everything g they missed the last time, he will do just that. Play your coy little head games if you wish.

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Political nativity? Being naive is to think you're going to get anything out of this guy. Go ahead and play nice, match his lies with yours and the result will be the same. If MOM orders this goof to vote for a total ban of everything g they missed the last time, he will do just that. Play your coy little head games if you wish.

I will no nothing. You have forced my hand. But will not be stuck here after the loss so its all up to you.

I also will not be spending capital to defeat him. Why? Because our side is not up to the task and everytime we say go dino he learns what he need to do to defeat us..

I wish you luck... I will be focusing elsewhere in 2014.

Minuteman

BANNED!!!

This much I agree, we can't, we won't be able to vote all of these bums out, we must chose who we go after carefully. At least most of the bums kept their mouth shut, some even told us they were gleefully anti-gun. Brochin, who didn't win his last election by much, made a ploy for our vote by having the townhall and deceiving us.

Fool us once shame on you, fool us twice, shame on us.

Lastly, this is obviously very important to thousands of us; I respect your opinion. And if you are giving up and leaving Maryland, I can't fault you, but please don't discourage those of us that are staying to fight.

Last edited:

almiller1963

Oct 18, 2013
    Forest Hill, Md
    I really wish msi would publish an enemies of the cause list for folks to take to the polls. They should identify enemies and anything that would possibly make folks not esnt to vote for them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    This much I agree, we can't, we won't be able to vote all of these bums out, we must chose who we go after carefully. At least most of the bums kept their mouth shut, some even told us they were gleefully anti-gun. Brochin, who didn't win his last election by much, made a ploy for our vote by having the townhall and deceiving us.

Lastly, this is obviously very important to thousands of us; I respect your opinion. And if you are giving up and leaving Maryland, I can't fault you, but please don't discourage those of us that are staying to fight.

Not leaving.

Not telling you not to vote against Brochin.

Trying to make the point that stealth is key to your victory.

I seem to have failed. I believe a noisy campaign based on a dino strategy will decrease the chance of success.

If you wish to hear me out on this.. . prehaps we can meet offline.

As I said stealth is key in my view.. can't do that online..

Regards either way... my fight will be directed at other weak points..where I can still use stealth to my advantage-- its that critical in my view....

Last edited:

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013

Lastly, this is obviously very important to thousands of us; I respect your opinion. And if you are giving up and leaving Maryland, I can't fault you, but please don't discourage those of us that are stuck here and must stay in the fight

FIFY +1 :thumbsup:

rockstarr

Major Deplorable
    Feb 25, 2013
    The Bolshevik Lands
    I really wish msi would publish an enemies of the cause list for folks to take to the polls. They should identify enemies and anything that would possibly make folks not esnt to vote for them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

i agree and hope something is published before election time for those of us who do not know whos side our officials are truly on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom