• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LAW683

Nov 1, 2011
    OK so I would have voted for LittleJohn because of his stupid comments about not voting for his friends, and then the fact that he started to tear up. Sac up dude and get the sand out of your mangina.

I 2nd that.... This guy opens mouth and inserts foot.

It wont be long and he will be taking that walk of shame :party29:

LAW683

Nov 1, 2011
    Yeah Top Guns... Its a good show. I like it. Quick spin off of Top Shot. Wish they would of done it for seasons 1-3 of Top Shot

Took me a while to find History 2 on the tv guide.

sdog

Feb 20, 2012
    Bowie
    i def agreed with the seasons 1-3. maybe they could do a compilation episode with the most interesting from those seasons, but if i see them throwing rocks on top guns i'm gonna put my foot through the tv.

Jackson923

Hell Yeah!
    Jan 25, 2008
    Harford Co
    This Littlejohn Douche is killing this season, not only can he not shoot but I can't stand to listen to his stupid "can't vote my friends/take this bracelet/mamby pamby bull$hit. I agree the elimination challenges are pretty bad a$$ this season.

sdog

Feb 20, 2012
    Bowie
    "can't vote my friends/take this bracelet/mamby pamby bull$hit"

agreed that guy is killing me. Gabby is my fave for this season, she is easily the best female shooter on TP to date, and definitely has a real chance to win after seeing that Chee dude can't even swing on a rope right (he shoots pretty good so far tho).

Dec 13, 2011
    This Littlejohn Douche is killing this season, not only can he not shoot but I can't stand to listen to his stupid "can't vote my friends/take this bracelet/mamby pamby bull$hit. I agree the elimination challenges are pretty bad a$$ this season.

This

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

Soda

Dec 14, 2010
    Gabby is my fave for this season, she is easily the best female shooter on TP to date, and definitely has a real chance to win after seeing that Chee dude can't even swing on a rope right (he shoots pretty good so far tho).

Agreed. She's been pretty much perfect every week. It doesn't seem to matter what they are shooting.

As for Top Guns... I like it, but my only criticism is that the last couple episodes have seemed more like hour long commercials for Benelli and S&W rather than a show about comparing similar types of firearms to find out which is the best.

RAJay

Mar 8, 2011
    The Dena
    Seemed like a little manufactured drama between Tim and Chris...

Maybe Tim knew he was likely to go to elimination anyway and decided his best shot was against Chris? It all seemed so strange.

For the Cannon Challenge, how did they handle adjustments to the cannon with the teams switching? Wouldn't alternating shots make the last team have the advantage?

Dec 13, 2011
    Seemed like a little manufactured drama between Tim and Chris...

Maybe Tim knew he was likely to go to elimination anyway and decided his best shot was against Chris? It all seemed so strange.

For the Cannon Challenge, how did they handle adjustments to the cannon with the teams switching? Wouldn't alternating shots make the last team have the advantage?

I think it was staged that one shot in elimination chris was definitely in 3 point ring and they gave him 6. But as far as the team challenge the recoil from the cannon changes the sights every shot but I see where your coming from maybe top shot couldent afford 2 cannons or even find 2.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

dancnr

Jul 27, 2011
    Washington County
    I think doing the cannon as a team challenge was a much better idea this season than when they did the smaller one as an elimination challenge last season. Although it did seem like both teams were walking in the shots based on the other teams previous shot, which didn't seem right, I don't know maybe they should have each gotten 5 shots then the reset. But overall a very cool challenge and like I said I like the crew served weapon as a team challenge.

NateG

Oct 16, 2009
    VA
    I think doing the cannon as a team challenge was a much better idea this season than when they did the smaller one as an elimination challenge last season. Although it did seem like both teams were walking in the shots based on the other teams previous shot, which didn't seem right, I don't know maybe they should have each gotten 5 shots then the reset. But overall a very cool challenge and like I said I like the crew served weapon as a team challenge.

I wasn't a fan of the challenge at all. Cool, but as a challenge it was mostly luck, with very little team aspect. Nor was there any way differentiate yourself individually for good or ill.

Now, had they given them, say, 5 minutes to shoot as many as they could, 5 points for inner ring, 1 for the outer most, and get as many points as you can in 5 minutes. Then there's some way to actually do better than the other guys. But closest-to-the-pin with a cannon isn't exactly going to be a very good test of skill or performance.

The real source of the problem was that they didn't have one for each team so they could shoot side by side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom