• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • c33m0n3y

Mar 14, 2010
    Howard County
    I wanted to relay a recent good experience I had ordering from Top Gun Supply from Chesterland, OH.
    Link:
    http://www.topgunsupply.com/

I had been looking for some HK USP 9mm 18 round mags (the ones you can use if you have the "jet funnel" kit installed) and had no luck locally or with the usual online suspects, as these mags are perennially out of stock. I kept searching on Google and I ran across that shop. They not only had them in stock but for a reasonable price ($65 vs $90 anywhere else). I ordered two around noon on Saturday, and they shipped right away via USPS. They actually were in my mailbox today, Monday, when I got home. They were all original German-made and still in the bag. I don't think they would have gotten here any faster if they had come via overnight service! Whoever processed the ordered also hand-wrote a thank-you note on the receipt. In the current climate of back orders, long delays and frustrated vendors/customers, this was a breath of fresh air, and I wanted to pass it on. I will be looking to use Top Gun in the future for any stuff I can't source locally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    incase

Latest threads

Top Bottom