• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RRHemi

Mar 1, 2013
    Annapolis, MD
    So I am in 2A the other day talking about how much I like my recently picked up .380 S&W bodyguard when Tom hands me a Sig 238. Now, I had decided I was going to get a revolver and then I was done buying handguns in MD. I wrap my hand around this Sig and realize I can't stop, I must have this Sig. I decided I will get an HQL and buy that little Sig after my bank account gets CPR.
    Tom is a bad man!
    Today he wins a coin toss and I had to buy a Spikes punisher... WTH??? :rolleyes:
    2A, Mark and Tom run the best gun shop around! They have made a very trying time bearable.

Bang

Ultimate Member
    Feb 3, 2008
    Baltimore Co.
    So I am in 2A the other day talking about how much I like my recently picked up .380 S&W bodyguard when Tom hands me a Sig 238. Now, I had decided I was going to get a revolver and then I was done buying handguns in MD. I wrap my hand around this Sig and realize I can't stop, I must have this Sig. I decided I will get an HQL and buy that little Sig after my bank account gets CPR.
    Tom is a bad man!
    Today he wins a coin toss and I had to buy a Spikes punisher... WTH??? :rolleyes:
    2A, Mark and Tom run the best gun shop around! They have made a very trying time bearable.

I hear you! I just have my pay checks forwarded to them.

from an undisclosed location

HiballHiside

Apr 10, 2013
    Tom is a bad man!

I still think you won the coin toss too...you would have punished your self otherwise!

HiballHiside

Apr 10, 2013
    Tom seems like a great guy, he should give that dude Mark a raise for working so hard.

;)

I liked your avatar, I thought it was quite satirical.

Attachments

• 2A.jpg
      2A.jpg
      31.1 KB · Views: 355

Celtic159

Nov 27, 2008
    Poolesville
    I've had to force myself to stay away. The wife has said, "I didn't know we had one of these" once too many times. There's going to be trouble when all my suppressors start showing up.

Sent from my iPad, probably while I'm pooping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    incase

Latest threads

Top Bottom