• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • browning guy

SCRUFFY NERF HERDER
    Dec 10, 2009
    Essex
    I would like to call out and thank all of the members of Maryland Shooters, who stood up and opposed Tyranny!

Many of our own Spent countless hours in the bowles of Annapolis fighting for our rights. Using up vacation time, sick days, and personal days. The time
    spent away from work, childern, and family was on behalf of all the citizens of Maryland, if they knew it or not. These Noble modern Patriots gave of them selves for the benifit of all.

THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK YOU MODERN SON'S OF LIBERTY!

(All I can see now is Terato's hair back lit by a beautful sunset while god bless america sounds in the back ground)

pcfixer

Ultimate Member
    May 24, 2009
    Marylandstan
    I would like to call out and thank all of the members of Maryland Shooters, who stood up and opposed Tyranny!

Many of our own Spent countless hours in the bowles of Annapolis fighting for our rights. Using up vacation time, sick days, and personal days. The time
    spent away from work, childern, and family was on behalf of all the citizens of Maryland, if they knew it or not. These Noble modern Patriots gave of them selves for the benifit of all.

THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK YOU MODERN SON'S OF LIBERTY!

(All I can see now is Terato's hair back lit by a beautful sunset while god bless america sounds in the back ground)
    :thumbsup: :patriot: Amen! Thank you for ALL patriots in MSI and Mdshooters.

Mike128

Feb 28, 2007
    Thank you for all of your hard work and using your precious free time to help save our freedoms. Not all battles are fought with fists and bullets.

40-Cal-Polymer

Known Gunmen
    Jan 30, 2013
    I didn't do everything I could have....I feel I could have done more. I sent emails, called senators and delagates. Made public apperences, made it to Annapolis several times and particapted in rallies and protests, made signs and got others invovled in our fight to save freedom. But I feel I could have done more. This fight is FAAAAAR from over....and I'm far from through with fighting. 2014 can not get here fast enough.

Biohazard2m

Apr 12, 2012
    I agree. My thanks to everyone who helped fight the fight. At least law makers know exactly where we stand, with zero ambiguity. This whole ordeal introduced many of us to the legislative process, and what an eye opener it was.

Again, much appreciation to everyone who did their part and went above and beyond the call.

Cheers

sleev-les

Prestige Worldwide
    Dec 27, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    Its been an hell of a fight and I'm not stopping now... Ive been able to get involved and meet some great people from here too.. Even though most of our fight is stressful and uphill, meeting new friends and enthusiats is one thing that is in our favor on this long road.

ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    Second this, thank you.

I want to personally apologize for being asleep for so long and am sad that it got to the point that our representatives even got so emboldened to thinking it was OK to legislate the 2nd amendment away in this state.

I would like to thank all of the old-timers that have been in this fight for a long time and have not lost steam, gotten discouraged and given up. There were many days between just February and today, I wanted to just turn this darn stuff off, but thanks to this board and the examples of the fine folks here that kept up the energy!

Let me assure you and I hereby commit to no longer sitting back and will find ways to get others to become aware of what they have done.

eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter
    v8Y1VvbEma2efk3vWvg3NmQm_400.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    illlocs33

Latest threads