• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smdub

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 14, 2012
    MoCo
    Ever try air bags?

Air bags (and springs) just level a vehicle for aesthetics. They do NOT correct a trailer weight distribution problem. You need proper distribution and/or a load distributing hitch to do it right. We tow a 48' enclosed 2 car hauler that can weight near 19k# all full w/ my F350 or a friends GMC 3500 Denali. No cosmetic suspension help needed.

PapiBarcelona

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2011
    Uh.. Thanks? It was just a general question. Many years I have gawked at RV forums that have many cans of worms about the different uses of airbags in various towing and non towimg setups.

HeatSeeker

Ultimate Member
    Jun 18, 2012
    Maryland
    Maybe it's just me, but I enjoy every show I go to. They are all worth the trip. No matter if one is bigger or smaller than another or weather it's in MD, VA, or PA. Even if I don't buy or sell anything I like walking around and looking at stuff I like and eating jerkey, peanuts, pickles, and pizza.

chale127

Ultimate Member
    Nov 5, 2008
    Brooklyn, MD
    If you get bored at the gun show this weekend Beer, Bourbon and BBQ will be next door at the cow palace..I'll be there sampling the fare and people watching

Sent from my rewired speak and spell

chale127

Ultimate Member
    Nov 5, 2008
    Brooklyn, MD
    And BTW how good are ammo prices up there?

Shipping kills most online deals even with good deals on Wolf 223 500 rouds for $170-ish

Typically if you find a decent deal online, after shipping you break even compared to a show

Sent from my rewired speak and spell

PapiBarcelona

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2011
    And BTW how good are ammo prices up there?

Shipping kills most online deals even with good deals on Wolf 223 500 rouds for $170-ish

Meh, sometimes. As for most Maryland shows I've been to the past few years....

More or less, the internet always wins IMO. No entry fee's, isle's that are shoulder to shoulder, the didn't shower for a week pheromones, no constant hustling the table pirate to drop his price $20 on a Sunday afternoon, etc. etc.

I do like some of the larger PA shows that are more spread out, and lots more cool stuff to gawk at. I always make gun shows a time to spend with friends and for the entertainment value with the ability to pick up odds and ends, I haven't actually bought a firearm at a gun show in over 10 years.

People really need to see who the show's promoter is before they go, because no matter what state it's in, it's basically going to be the same. You know, Beef jerky, flea market, etc. Not all promoters are the same.

MDshooters

Mar 26, 2012
    Salisbury MD
    Mostly looking for Colt 6721. Are they cash and carry??

(LOL Just kidding.) But really though, I don't think they say HBAR anywere on them do they? MSP or Del. S needs to get the AG to give us a measurement or something. 0-o
    I mean they can not say that Colt is the only company allowed to sell an item that multiple companies are manufacturing. It does not make any sense at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom