• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • e40bib

Feb 13, 2011
    I think they should require that no firearms be allowed in the public domain in order to better protect police officers, childern and normal everyday people. The Second Amendment exists, but in the US Constitution written before the Bill of... Rights that has the Second Amendment in it, Americans are assured a safe and secure living environment by the Founding Fathers. Having firearms on your private property is ok. But the public domain is for all to share. This would reduce the amount of police officers killed Craig nationwide. I believe this. Then a federal Transportation Permit would have to be issued for anyone taking their firearm out into the public domain for limited, listed reasons. I think that there are police officers getting killed in America because there are no restrictions on firearms in the public domain that we all have to share together in a civil society. And police officers should be paid more as well.

I love how people are so willing to give up rights for what they think will be safety.

Qbeam

Ultimate Member
    Apr 16, 2008
    Georgia
    I think they should require that no firearms be allowed in the public domain in order to better protect police officers, childern and normal everyday people. The Second Amendment exists, but in the US Constitution written before the Bill of... Rights that has the Second Amendment in it, Americans are assured a safe and secure living environment by the Founding Fathers. Having firearms on your private property is ok. But the public domain is for all to share. This would reduce the amount of police officers killed Craig nationwide. I believe this. Then a federal Transportation Permit would have to be issued for anyone taking their firearm out into the public domain for limited, listed reasons. I think that there are police officers getting killed in America because there are no restrictions on firearms in the public domain that we all have to share together in a civil society. And police officers should be paid more as well.

I agree with police being paid more. As for the rest of it, if this person can guarantee me that ALL the criminals agree to this.... I didn't think so. So we continue the fight even for the not so bright ones.

hodgepodge

Senior Member (Gold)
    Sep 3, 2009
    Arnold, MD
    All we are saying is Give Peace a Chance.

Except for the right and responsibility to protect one's self. And the fact that we cannot eliminate weapons, not just guns, from criminals. And the fact that our rights exist in this mystical public domain.

Bohlieve410

Ultimate Member
    Feb 21, 2011
    Meh, don't defriend him. Ask him to visit Lakeforest Mall on a friday night or go to Germantown movie theater and ask one moco's aspiring hoodlums to please not scream during a movie.....especially a movie paid for buy his tax dollars....

All it took was a mugging to change my mind completley.

Last edited:

bigjohn

Ultimate Member
    Jun 29, 2007
    its so sad that those people that say that crap don't understand that the reason they can do and say that stuff is because of the 2nd amendment

SkunkWerX

Ultimate Member
    Jul 17, 2010
    MoCo/HoCo border
    If that B.S. was posted on my page I would have one less friend.

And risk going into negative numbers? :poke:

These people make me get my head all bloody, banging it up against concrete walls when I hear this stuff.

We all know as soon as the new law is passed, the criminals will form a line and turn in their ninja throwing stars, HiPoints, switchblades, bags of meth, Glocks, rocks, heroine, crack, crank, and their prostitute's cash-take from the prior week. I mean, they would follow the law just like they do today....riiiiiiight?

tailboardtech

Ultimate Member
    Feb 16, 2011
    upperco
    its so sad that those people that say that crap don't understand that the reason they can do and say that stuff is because of the 2nd amendment

very true, they only know of what they are teaching them and school and what they hear on the news not real life

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ramseye

Latest threads

Top Bottom