• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mooseman

R.I.P.- Hooligan #4
    Jan 3, 2012
    Western Maryland
    The delivery driver must have been a racist. The 5 people arrested look like sweet, innocent youth who were only searching for a place to buy Skittles.

Straightshooter

Ultimate Member
    Aug 28, 2010
    Baltimore County
    But but but, they had a rough childhood and the assistance check that their momas got was never enough for a proper upbringing.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA
    Straightshooter said:
    But but but, they had a rough childhood and the assistance check that their momas got was never enough for a proper upbringing.

They just needed a little free chinese food to get their lives turned around.

booker

Apr 5, 2008
    Baltimore
    Where is Al Sharpton and his band of pundits, shouldn't they be weighing-in on this one too, apologizing for the "real" victims of institutional racism and lack of opportunity?

..notice, no mention of where they got their guns from.

Straightshooter

Ultimate Member
    Aug 28, 2010
    Baltimore County
    It would be nice to see Triad move in and cleanup the hood. After all, killing off their merchants cuts into the flow of protection money.

jimbobborg

Oddball caliber fan
    Aug 2, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    Back when I used to deliver pizzas in Norfolk, a LOT of us carried before the change to shall issue. Some of the places we went to were beyond sketchy. One of our delivery guys was shot in the chest AFTER giving the thugs the money. None of the armed drivers were ever mugged.

Aug 19, 2011
    Fredneck, MD
    Back when I used to deliver pizzas in Norfolk, a LOT of us carried before the change to shall issue. Some of the places we went to were beyond sketchy. One of our delivery guys was shot in the chest AFTER giving the thugs the money. None of the armed drivers were ever mugged.

Norfolk. What a town. I lived in the apartment complex across from gate 5. Every night was an experience.

Just trying to be free
    Jan 21, 2012
    Lived on 20th Bay street and it wasn't a normal Sat night if you didn't hear atleast 1 gun shot.

Delivery folks would qualify for G&S I think, they carry money and have to make change. Oh wait, this is Maryland and that makes sense, DENIED>

Lloyd

Ultimate Member
    Mar 20, 2012
    FEMA Camp
    They just needed a little free chinese food to get their lives turned around.

If we had built a few more rec centers then these wonderful young men would be better pre-occcupied. It will only cost a couple a million a piece and the benefits will last generations.

Merryland is nuts! I wish I didnt own a home here so I could pack up and leave.

Onua

Ultimate Member
    Sep 13, 2008
    Carroll County
    is carrying $48 and food enough for a G&S? Maryland lawmakers seem to have a serious disconnect with reality. sickening.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Chris Plante absolutely RANTED on this when it first hit the news at about the same time that George Zimmerman was being lambasted in the press ... AGAIN.

After shooting Zhen Bo Liu on a dark Wilmington street, the gunmen stole his food delivery of chicken wings and shrimp fried rice and shared the meal among their accomplices at a nearby house. After eating, they returned to view Liu's body and rummage through his car.

And yet, if Zhen Bo Liu would have been carrying and blown these animals away, he would have been described in the press as an White-Asian who 'stalked' them after they refused to pay for the measely $48 worth of food and he would have been charged with multiple counts of 2nd degree murder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    incase

Latest threads

Top Bottom