• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JKrew

Jul 2, 2008
    I want to get my wife her own handgun before October and after checking out a number of different ones in our price range she decided that should would like a Ruger P95 (in black). Do you have any or are able to get any? I just recently realized that you are closer to where I live and have heard great things about Engage, so I figured I would try here first.

Also I saw Engage listed on the spreadsheet created by another member here, but I wanted to confirm that you do release after the 8th day?

Thanks!

Philoctete

Jul 11, 2013
    SR9 vs. P95 ---> depends on your priorities.

I handled lots of guns and test-fired a few before deciding that the P95 would be good for my first pistol. Didn't hurt that my local gun shop (A1 Uniform) had it in stock. They are good guys so I wanted to give them the business. Still waiting to bring it home, though. Maybe after a year of shooting it I'll decide to trade it in for something else, maybe not. For now, I'm putting the extra $$ into ammo and instruction.

Good luck finding one JKrew!

Last edited:

Smitch521

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 4, 2013
    Salisbury
    My father has a Ruger P95, it was the first 9mm pistol I ever fired. They are a lot of fun! I recall that it was somewhat picky with ammo at first but now it shoots anything like a champ.

HiballHiside

Apr 10, 2013
    My father has a Ruger P95, it was the first 9mm pistol I ever fired. They are a lot of fun! I recall that it was somewhat picky with ammo at first but now it shoots anything like a champ.

Same here, it's what I learned with. A good cheap first one.

Engage Armament

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 30, 2010
    Rockville, MD
    I want to get my wife her own handgun before October and after checking out a number of different ones in our price range she decided that should would like a Ruger P95 (in black). Do you have any or are able to get any? I just recently realized that you are closer to where I live and have heard great things about Engage, so I figured I would try here first.

Also I saw Engage listed on the spreadsheet created by another member here, but I wanted to confirm that you do release after the 8th day?

Thanks!

We are doing 8 day release. I'll see if we can snag a P95 bro

MFoucault

Dec 13, 2012
    Frederick, MD
    Two of my friends have them and they shoot great. They're not too expensive either, one paid $335 sticker and the other $350 I believe. I feel that they have a complicated break down but that's just me. Ron at 3R gunshop in Hagerstown deals with Rugers and usually has them. Only downside is his hours. Good luck

Bigrascal

Sep 7, 2012
    Chase
    I just bought one for my wife.
    Her 40 has a little to much snap since she broke her wrist in 3 places and had to have a plate put in.
    She was much more at ease shooting my P95 I had to get her one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom