• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NattyBoh

Ultimate Member
    Jul 29, 2010
    I havent been bow hunting since I bought my PSE beast like 2001/2002 :lol:. I dont even know who's doing what now days in the archery business. I was going to join an archery forum, but I have enough forums Im caught up in. Ive seen Bowtech, Diamond and Matthews still around... But anyways Im in need of your guys recommendations on where I should look and what I should look for. I dont mind used neither.

mudd4life88

Mar 18, 2009
    Essex, MD
    How much you looking to spend? What specs are you looking for in the equipment. I have a barely used BowTech that I might be parting with. PM me if you want specs.

NattyBoh

Ultimate Member
    Jul 29, 2010
    lol nice location haha I havent heard that since H.S.

And to be honest, Im not even sure where to look. Like I said I had a PSE beast lol.

MDconcealed40

Jul 28, 2012
    Baltimore county
    Honestly as far as speed most bows on todays market are all about the same. I own a PSE Dream Season EVO and absolutely love it. It is all about personal preference these days. I do however have a buddy selling a matthews switchback if you are interested let me know im pretty sure its like 500 bux takes the bow and sights and 6 arrows.

Sportstud4891

Resident SMIB
    Jun 7, 2011
    Chuck County
    I would recommend pulling back any bow you are thinking about purchasing. With the different cams on today's market all the bows feel different. Find one that's comfortable and that you can hold back for a length of time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom