• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • amoebicmagician

Samopal Goblin
    Dec 26, 2012
    Columbia, MD
    What the fvck people talk about battred gun owner's. Take a vacation and get out of Maryland go to Virgina and open carry for a few days. Go to Wyoming and do what ever you like with a gun! Maryland is not normal!!!!

When I visit my family Tucson I take the opportunity to concealed carry without having to worry if I have my wallet on me with a silly little card telling me it's okay for me to value my life enough to protect.

You said it buddy, MD is NOT NORMAL.

The good news is there are more gun owners here than ever before, even in howard county where it's so god damned liberal you can swim in the damn hypocrisy, people are buying and shooting guns more and more.

We need to be vocal about the fact that we are the neighbors and friends of these people, and we ARE FIREARMS PEOPLE.

We shouldn't HAVE to live in the shadows. MD licks balls.

accur8shot

Jan 6, 2010
    can't remember
    It may not be the point of the sto
    Code:
    ry, but it is a point worth discussing. The way the laws are written in Maryland, the stop is illegal. I do not agree with the law, I think it is silly. I don't think it is enforced very often. It is still worth discussing.

I was thinking exactly the same thing when i read the title of this post!

angler

Mar 30, 2010
    When I visit my family Tucson I take the opportunity to concealed carry without having to worry if I have my wallet on me with a silly little card telling me it's okay for me to value my life enough to protect.

You said it buddy, MD is NOT NORMAL.

The good news is there are more gun owners here than ever before, even in howard county where it's so god damned liberal you can swim in the damn hypocrisy, people are buying and shooting guns more and more.

We need to be vocal about the fact that we are the neighbors and friends of these people, and we ARE FIREARMS PEOPLE.

We shouldn't HAVE to live in the shadows. MD licks balls.

Are you a resident of AZ? If not, you can't carry concealed without a permit.

gdubyacobb

Mar 6, 2009
    Patagonia Arizona
    My understanding is that our Constitutional Carry Law is good for anyone regardless of residence.
    (Of course as a resident and permit holder, I can afford to be wrong)

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

angler

Mar 30, 2010
    My understanding is that our Constitutional Carry Law is good for anyone regardless of residence.
    (Of course as a resident and permit holder, I can afford to be wrong)

Nope residents only.

http://http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepublic/local/articles/20100729arizona-concealed-weapons-law.html

http://http://www.handgunlaw.us/states/arizona.pdf

I love Patagonia. The Empire Valley is one of the prettiest places on earth.

gdubyacobb

Mar 6, 2009
    Patagonia Arizona
    My understanding from various sources, including that PDF, is that non residents are limited (just as non permit holders) from carrying concealed in restricted places. Restaurants that serve liquor.
    But I have been and continue to be wrong about many things.
    One thing I am sure of, it is beautiful down here on the border. If you wonder this way again drop me a pm and I'll buy you a beer at The Wagon Wheel. (Which isn't gun friendly, but is the only bar in town.)

Gyokusai

Jan 11, 2013
    Annapolis
    Reading this story certainly calls for concern. It also makes me curious what an insurance co's stance would be on the action and if a claim would recover the loss of the stolen goods... I'm assuming yes, but of course it's somewhat of a moot point if the item stolen is difficult to replace (say a pre-ban item, or an AR that is neigh impossible to replace).

Was this coming from a private or public range? I think the latter would require a little more caution about who's around and what they're up to.

angler

Mar 30, 2010
    My understanding from various sources, including that PDF, is that non residents are limited (just as non permit holders) from carrying concealed in restricted places. Restaurants that serve liquor.
    But I have been and continue to be wrong about many things.
    One thing I am sure of, it is beautiful down here on the border. If you wonder this way again drop me a pm and I'll buy you a beer at The Wagon Wheel. (Which isn't gun friendly, but is the only bar in town.)

I saw that too. "Anyone able to legally own/purchase a handgun in AZ...."

A non-resident is able to own, but not able to purchase a handgun in AZ. That is being interpreted, as in the newspaper article, that non-residents cannot carry without a CCW permit. When I'm there visiting my family, I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 however......

I'm a 5th generation native of the state and have been away from it for far too long. My family has farmed and ranched in the SE corner of the state for most of that time. I started buying real estate there last year and hope to move back to the area within the next year.

I'll look you up next time I'm down that way.

Just a Guy at the Range

Dec 13, 2011
    Reading this story certainly calls for concern. It also makes me curious what an insurance co's stance would be on the action and if a claim would recover the loss of the stolen goods... I'm assuming yes, but of course it's somewhat of a moot point if the item stolen is difficult to replace (say a pre-ban item, or an AR that is neigh impossible to replace).

Was this coming from a private or public range? I think the latter would require a little more caution about who's around and what they're up to.

The homeowners insurance paid the loss, less his deductible.
    "On Target" range in Severn, and a Giant food store parking lot. I forgot to ask which one. I will in the coming day or two.

bratgirllcp

Ultimate Member
    Jan 13, 2013
    Grasonville MD
    RLBosley I thought no open toe shoes where allowed anywhere but I forgot where I saw the sign? Im new at this, could you tell me where is Freestate? I do not like salesmen at On Target thanks

HarCo2ANewb

Subibro
    Mar 24, 2011
    Elkridge
    RLBosley I thought no open toe shoes where allowed anywhere but I forgot where I saw the sign? Im new at this, could you tell me where is Freestate? I do not like salesmen at On Target thanks

It is in White Marsh MD, about 2 mins up I95 from the topside of the beltway.

As a guy who has shot wearing flip flops, you are just asking to have hot brass sit on your skin.... trust me, it hurts :sad20:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    incase

Latest threads

Top Bottom