• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BrewDoc_MD

Piss off, ghost!
    Apr 25, 2012
    Myersville, MD
    We get lowers out of order in cases with gaps in serial numbers at times. However, we always make the best possible effort we can to send them consecutive on orders with multiples.

Sent from my SCH-R760 using Tapatalk 2

I ordered three Mega Arms Gator lowers from JBO a couple weeks ago and didn't think to specifically request consecutive serial #s. But they did indeed send me consecutive numbers. They arrived at my FFL 2 days after ordering and I already have them in my grubby little hands thanks to "on-time" release! :party29:

FrankOceanXray

Ultimate Member
    Oct 29, 2008
    We get lowers out of order in cases with gaps in serial numbers at times. However, we always make the best possible effort we can to send them consecutive on orders with multiples.

Sent from my SCH-R760 using Tapatalk 2

Thank you. Have an order in my cart. Just need to get out of class so I can grab my wallet. Going to grab three for the future. Having consecutive would be a nice touch.

JoeBobOutfitters.com

Industry Partner
    Oct 20, 2010
    Hays, KS
    Thank you. Have an order in my cart. Just need to get out of class so I can grab my wallet. Going to grab three for the future. Having consecutive would be a nice touch.

I saw your lowers getting shipped out earlier and it looked like they were consecutive so you should be squared away. Thanks again for the order!

Just ordered 3 more. Unless I win the lottery, these are my last ones before October 1.

Keep playing those $2 lottery tickets. It only takes a $300 win to get 3 lowers :D

FrankOceanXray

Ultimate Member
    Oct 29, 2008
    Thanks JB. Saw the shipment notification. I appreciate it. And I will always be tickled with the idea that my family has three consecutive ARs.

ArmedInMd

Jun 9, 2008
    Mine came yesterday all with consecutive serial numbers. Quick shipping and awesome customer service. I look forward to doing business with you guys again soon.

JoeBobOutfitters.com

Industry Partner
    Oct 20, 2010
    Hays, KS
    Ordered two today and got my shipping confirm within hours. JBO is faster than lighting! One happy customer here.

Thanks for the order :thumbsup:

Wow that sold out fast!

Yeahh. This was the first batch we've seen in 6 months. These uppers were ordered in '12 and we still have a ton on backorder. Spike's hasn't had much surplus for at least a year or two on these uppers anyways. It seems like all of the shops that manufacturer uppers also manufacturer lowers and all CNC machines had been running full-blown on lowers for a while which caused more of a shortage in uppers than is normally seen.

Mine came yesterday all with consecutive serial numbers. Quick shipping and awesome customer service. I look forward to doing business with you guys again soon.

:party29: Good to hear. Thanks for the order!

JoeBobOutfitters.com

Industry Partner
    Oct 20, 2010
    Hays, KS
    Can he place a back order and have a purchase order emailed to him that day?

Per the law as long as he has a valid purchase order before Oct 1, he can still take possession of them.

We're not expecting more before Oct 1. I'm not sure on the laws regarding a 'backordered' lower. Technically no serial # is available to produce for anyone's records at that point in time?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davech1831

Latest threads

Top Bottom