Attachments

• FinalPadlock.jpg
      FinalPadlock.jpg
      13.8 KB · Views: 279

bulletbill

Agent provocateur
    Dec 31, 2008
    SW FL
    There does need to be a sticky on Mitt Romeny's record on gun control. Alot of folks that are new to the community may not know about his flip floping on our issue. Mitt is a liar and will say anything to get elected, whats worse is he has a good chance at getting the nomination.

http://www.boston.com/news/local/articles/2004/06/24/state_moves_on_assault_weapons_ban/

C'mon all this does is get the mods flooded with PM's from people that can't take the facts coming forward about Romney. And the fact that he's pretty much Obama, who is pretty much Bush... Give the mods a break.

Lex Armarum

Ultimate Member
    Oct 19, 2009
    C'mon all this does is get the mods flooded with PM's from people that can't take the facts coming forward about Romney. And the fact that he's pretty much Obama, who is pretty much Bush... Give the mods a break.

I want to know who was PMing the mods/admins about the last election related thread and got it closed.

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    If some of the more attention deficit members can confine themselves to the topic without mucking it up into yet another circular pissing match, there's no reason for it to be closed.

Facts are not politics.

Lex Armarum

Ultimate Member
    Oct 19, 2009
    And 8 supporters of maintaining Obama in power just chimed before me!

There's a part of me that says, "Sure. Why not? Why should we elect a Republican who is unlikely to reverse the trend in government that we're all screaming about? Why should we bear that albatross? Hang it around the Dems neck since King Zero is a Dem pres and let them take the heat. Meanwhile, lets focus on taking control of the Senate and keeping control of the House. We can really turn the heat on then."

Then I remember that the GOP leadership in its current spineless form will likely betray us anyways and then I think, "What's the point?"

Ab_Normal

Ab_member
    Feb 2, 2010
    Carroll County
    There's a part of me that says, "Sure. Why not? Why should we elect a Republican who is unlikely to reverse the trend in government that we're all screaming about? Why should we bear that albatross? Hang it around the Dems neck since King Zero is a Dem pres and let them take the heat. Meanwhile, lets focus on taking control of the Senate and keeping control of the House. We can really turn the heat on then."

Then I remember that the GOP leadership in its current spineless form will likely betray us anyways and then I think, "What's the point?"

Sadly I think you are right. I think romney would be a poison kiss on the lips while obama would be the punch in the face America needs.

The thought of having to choose between those two makes me want to :puke:

boricuamaximus

Ultimate Member
    Dec 27, 2008
    I cant stand him but can we take another 4 of Obama since he will not have any accountability or just go for a guy that needs to walk on egg shells to get re-elected.

Look at all the things that were passed in the initial 4. What do you expect in another 4? I say let's minimize the damage and get someone new into office.

Or we can really put in for Paul to be the R nominee. Either way we need to back whoever wins the R nomination we do not have the luxury of voting 3rd party to make a statement.

Kinda why we have Owe'Malley still.

yellowfin

Pro 2A Gastronome
    Jul 30, 2010
    Lancaster, PA
    You say Obama's 2nd term might wake America up---uhm, hello? That was FDR's 2nd term, THAT was the wakeup call...and it never happened, they kept reelecting him until he was DEAD. Then LBJ--we kicked him out of office, for what, Nixon, who was just as liberal as he was!

This problem is WAY deeper than the one in the White House.

Lex Armarum

Ultimate Member
    Oct 19, 2009
    You say Obama's 2nd term might wake America up---uhm, hello? That was FDR's 2nd term, THAT was the wakeup call...and it never happened, they kept reelecting him until he was DEAD. Then LBJ--we kicked him out of office, for what, Nixon, who was just as liberal as he was!

This problem is WAY deeper than the one in the White House.

In my opinion, we have turned the corner so to speak. We've gone from a nation of independent individualists to a nation of dependent collectivists. All due to the largesse of Uncle Sugar.

yellowfin

Pro 2A Gastronome
    Jul 30, 2010
    Lancaster, PA
    I don't know, it seems to be only those who are the squeaky wheel are the dependent collectivists, and those who are the independent individualists don't realize that they have to stand up and make noise because they were taught all their lives that good people don't do that. Because politics has become so lavish with handouts the dependents have been assumed to be in charge.

Romney's a proven gun grabber.

I'll never vote for him. Ever. Under any circumstances.

Anyone who does vote for Romeny shouldn't be allowed to keep their firearms. You've demonstrated that you will support someone who doesn't think you should be "allowed" to own guns, therefore you shouldn't be.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom