• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AlBeight

MDS Supporter
    Mar 30, 2017
    Hampstead
    8dc1eaa38925a92ea21206f562777adb.jpg

Defiance Deviant Tactical, X Caliber 1-10 308 win, NWP muzzle brake, TriggerTech Diamond trigger, KRG XRay chassis, Sig Sauer Tango 6 5-30x56 Mil SCR Scope. Remage barrel with a 2nd barrel, BHW 1-8 twist, 26” M24 profile, NWP muzzle brake. Change barrels in 20 minutes or so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Very nice. Great pic too!

INMY01TA

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2008
    .54” @ 300yds today at Ft Meade

R700
    Shilen 26” stainless prefit 1/10 308
    lil bastard brake
    Aero Solus chassis
    Razor gen 3
    IMG_6662.jpeg
    IMG_6664.jpeg

DavidA

The Master of Disaster
    Dec 6, 2013
    Annapolis
    Thinking of getting a Solus or faxon fx7 . action , for a short action build. What are your thoughts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

4g64loser

Bad influence
    Jan 18, 2007
    maryland
    LOL!! Been there before! What about rounds 6 -10 though? :innocent0
    Have to dig up a pic of a target that I ran 15 rounds rapid fire into. My 6br groundhog gun. That thing hammers. 10 in one mag, 5 in another. I believe the time was 90sec. Right at .5moa ES was around 12 or 13, IIRC. Five round groups from that thing average in the quarter inch range at 100, bag and bipod prone.

dist1646

Ultimate Member
    May 1, 2012
    Eldersburg
    Why? I shot enough yesterday. There was others waiting to shoot. How many shots do I have to take to make you happy?
    If you are happy, that's all that really counts. That said, I have seen plenty of 3 shot groups like that over the years. The question is will it hold up over the entire course of fire and that is why I use more rounds to determine the true potential. Hope this answers your question.

INMY01TA

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2008
    If you are happy, that's all that really counts. That said, I have seen plenty of 3 shot groups like that over the years. The question is will it hold up over the entire course of fire and that is why I use more rounds to determine the true potential. Hope this answers your question.
    You sound like that guy at the racetrack the first time I ran an 11 second pass, rolling his eyes cause I immediately didn’t back it up with another. No I don’t consistently shoot .17 moa but there’s an old saying only the mediocre perform at their best ALL the time. I’ve been shooting with MRPC for 10 years and I doubt you’d impress me either.

Last edited:

dist1646

Ultimate Member
    May 1, 2012
    Eldersburg
    You sound like that guy at the racetrack the first time I ran an 11 second pass, rolling his eyes cause I immediately didn’t back it up with another. No I don’t consistently shoot .17 moa but there’s an old saying only the mediocre perform at their best ALL the time. I’ve been shooting with MRPC for 10 years and I doubt you’d impress me either.
    Perhaps if you didn't release the chute too soon at the track. I used to build racecars in my shop before I closed it down. Shooting with MRPC for 10 years? I went distinguished at Meade. ETS'd from Meade too. Sorry you got butt hurt, it was just a simple comment and not meant to be derogatory. Consistency over the long haul is important. No need to impress you either.

INMY01TA

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2008
    Perhaps if you didn't release the chute too soon at the track. I used to build racecars in my shop before I closed it down. Shooting with MRPC for 10 years? I went distinguished at Meade. ETS'd from Meade too. Sorry you got butt hurt, it was just a simple comment and not meant to be derogatory. Consistency over the long haul is important. No need to impress you either.
    I was right I’m not impressed. Where’s that ignore button I’ve heard so much about but never used in 16 years here.

357Max

Feb 28, 2019
    Crownsville
    .54” @ 300yds today at Ft Meade

R700
    Shilen 26” stainless prefit 1/10 308
    lil bastard brake
    Aero Solus chassis
    Razor gen 3
    I really like the Black G3 Razors.
    Hell of a group! Assuming hand loads, what was the recipe/bullet?

Built this Saturday for NRL light Hunter
    MDT HNT26
    ARC Mausingfield M7
    Helix 6 26" 6.5PRC 8T
    PVA Jet 4 brake or KRG R30
    TT Special @1.5#
    10# 9oz with bi-pod & mag

1712620567392.jpeg

1712620594846.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics