• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fideo

Aug 27, 2009
    NoVA
    A special thanks to Clandestine for his excellent work!

1080317209_JYSFo-M.jpg

1080317249_88dbA-M.jpg

1080317221_W4tNr-M.jpg

Full Gallery

Pauly3J

Oct 16, 2009
    Bottom is built off of a DPMS lower and upper with a Bushy 14.5" barrel with a double Y comp pinned and welded to bring it to 16"

They all look nice fellers, but this one's my favorite!

mackie

Dumb Farmer
    Jan 7, 2009
    Cecil County
    Here's mine, it's a mix of parts from all over the place. The lower is a Hughes Precision from HerEngSer with DPMS guts, 3 1/2 pound trigger springs, Pierce 1911 pistol grip conversion and Tapco stock. The upper is from Model 1 Sales, it is chambered in 5.56 with a 1:8 twist. The scope is a TruGlo 8-32x44 with 1/8 MOA adjustment and fine crosshairs.
    groundhogslayer.jpg

rightside.jpg

zombiekit.jpg

rouchna

Defund the ATF
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 25, 2009
    Virginia
    I have waited a long time to be part of this thread. Here is my first. A Del-Ton with some Magpul Furniture.

Last edited:

Fstbk272

Jun 1, 2010
    MD
    what laser is that? do you like it?

-Z

Thats a beast! Im probably going with an eotech on my ar. What kinda laser is that??

Its a Matrix LXGD JG-016. Yes its awesome, its adjustable for windage/ elevation, very light, and very powerful. In broad daylight I can see the beam from the body to its POC. Easily reaches 250yrs during daylight. At night its INSANE. Goes as far as eye can see. I had it reflecting off clouds last night. lol I have it set for a 50yrd zero, while my EOTech will be re-zero'd for 100 yrds.

04RWon

Ultimate Member
    Feb 13, 2010
    Orlando, FL
    Its a Matrix LXGD JG-016. Yes its awesome, its adjustable for windage/ elevation, very light, and very powerful. In broad daylight I can see the beam from the body to its POC. Easily reaches 250yrs during daylight. At night its INSANE. Goes as far as eye can see. I had it reflecting off clouds last night. lol I have it set for a 50yrd zero, while my EOTech will be re-zero'd for 100 yrds.

You got the setup im thinkin about....im in between the eotech and a vortex aimpoint knockoff. I could have thst an the magnifier for the price of the eotech...its tempting. How much did u pay for the laser if you dobt mind?

Fstbk272

Jun 1, 2010
    MD
    You got the setup im thinkin about....im in between the eotech and a vortex aimpoint knockoff. I could have thst an the magnifier for the price of the eotech...its tempting. How much did u pay for the laser if you dobt mind?

$80 at chantilly gunshow this past weekend. And my recommendation is dont buy knock-offs. Especially with optics/sights.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom