• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    Ooouuu shiny! Lookin' good with the fde (of course). :D

Dude we gotta hit the range some time. You can bring yours and I can bring mine. :P:thumbsup:
    Thanks man. I'm curious to see how well that red dot is going to hold up. That sight riser is only a 3 slot, so half of it is just hanging in mid-air, lol.

As others can testify, I don't get to the range often.
    Still haven't pulled the trigger on the range membership, but hope to soon.

OOOOO. DAT ENGAGE FORTIS

Immersion

You have that power too
    Oct 10, 2013
    Libtardistan
    Thanks man. I'm curious to see how well that red dot is going to hold up. That sight riser is only a 3 slot, so half of it is just hanging in mid-air, lol.

As others can testify, I don't get to the range often.
    Still haven't pulled the trigger on the range membership, but hope to soon.

OOOOO. DAT ENGAGE FORTIS
    Haha well there's only one way to find out. ;)

Well if you do pull the proverbial "trigger" you know who to hit up to go to the range.

I'm kind of thinking about finding a way to get rid of the Engage symbol haha.

TNW

Jan 27, 2014
    Having trouble posting my SBR goodness right now, and non-SBR. Easier out of MD! Anyone know where to pick up a Geissele MK2 9.5" rail?

Last edited:

Indiana Jones

Wolverine
    Mar 18, 2011
    CCN
    Ordering my LMT Mk18 Mod 0 upper soon as taxes come back. Here's my go to rifles for plinking and small game. Same old guys Ive had a while. M4gery and HCS MK12 Mod1

3e540b56e7965bd9dfbaad63ef828990.jpg

3d409081f9729d9c160dc3000df88ba8.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

LargemouthAss

Dec 27, 2012
    Here is my new long range varmint AR:
    Precision Firearms Equinox 1 upper with 23" .223 Wylde bartlein barrel, 15" AP carbon fiber handguard and JP Tactical Brake
    Precision Firearms Spartan lower with Geissele 2 stage adjustable match trigger and Magpul PRS stock
    Larue Tactical optic mount, Vortex Viper PST 4-16x50 FFP rifle scope with MRAD reticle

I can't wait to get her out to the farm to break in the barrel and plink some targets at 300 yards!

Attachments

• 2015-03-25 15.49.26.jpg
      2015-03-25 15.49.26.jpg
      80.7 KB · Views: 827

Indiana Jones

Wolverine
    Mar 18, 2011
    CCN
    Precision Firearms Equinox 1 upper with 23" .223 Wylde bartlein barrel, 15" AP carbon fiber handguard and JP Tactical Brake
    Precision Firearms Spartan lower with Geissele 2 stage adjustable match trigger and Magpul PRS stock
    Larue Tactical optic mount, Vortex Viper PST 4-16x50 FFP rifle scope with MRAD reticle

I can't wait to get her out to the farm to break in the barrel and plink some targets at 300 yards!

I have a Viper PST on my Mk12 pictured above. EBR-1 MRAD as well. How do you like it? Im LOVING mine. Had it out to 500 so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LargemouthAss

Dec 27, 2012
    I have a Viper PST on my Mk12 pictured above. EBR-1 MRAD as well. How do you like it? Im LOVING mine. Had it out to 500 so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haven't shot it yet but it seemed awesome when I was using my laser bore sighter in the backyard :-)

Overboost44

6th gear
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 10, 2013
    Kent Island

Very nice! That is very close to what my LR/varmint gun will look like only in 6.8. I am not sure Bartlein makes a 6.8, but I already have the lower, Lancer CF handguard and will have the geissele trigger and PRS stock soon. Not sure about the optic yet, but am interested to hear what you think.

Indiana Jones

Wolverine
    Mar 18, 2011
    CCN
    The Viper PST looks HUGE on an AR and will eventually move to a larger caliber rifle. But here it is in Jan while we were shooting 500 yards.

a2fa6bb55b925c3695b06a29f64fb4c8.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

LargemouthAss

Dec 27, 2012
    Very nice! That is very close to what my LR/varmint gun will look like only in 6.8. I am not sure Bartlein makes a 6.8, but I already have the lower, Lancer CF handguard and will have the geissele trigger and PRS stock soon. Not sure about the optic yet, but am interested to hear what you think.

Thanks! I first saw this upper in 6.5 Grendel at the Harrisburg NRA show and had to have it but i don't reload so i got it in a cheaper caliber. I'll report here as soon as I get it out!

shooterhyde

Sep 9, 2013
    Finally finished my 300 Blk build. Got it out the the range last night and zeroed it, shot really well.

Specs:
    Adcor Billet Lower
    Precision Firearm Billet Upper
    Magpul UBR Stock
    Magpul MOE+ Grip
    Ares Armor NiB BCG
    Spikes T2 Buffer
    Noveske NSR-11
    Novekse 14.5" 300 Blk Barrel
    SilencerCo SpecWar Flash Hider (Pin and Welded)
    Leopold 1.5-4x20 Mark AR Scope
    Leopold Mark 2 IMS Scope Mount
    Sniper Gray Cerakote

85ea6500-3df0-439d-84f2-4fea1d3741f9_zpswmcof2kw.jpg

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    Finally finished my 300 Blk build. Got it out the the range last night and zeroed it, shot really well.

Specs:
    Adcor Billet Lower
    Precision Firearm Billet Upper
    Magpul UBR Stock
    Magpul MOE+ Grip
    Ares Armor NiB BCG
    Spikes T2 Buffer
    Noveske NSR-11
    Novekse 14.5" 300 Blk Barrel
    SilencerCo SpecWar Flash Hider (Pin and Welded)
    Leopold 1.5-4x20 Mark AR Scope
    Leopold Mark 2 IMS Scope Mount
    Sniper Gray Cerakote

85ea6500-3df0-439d-84f2-4fea1d3741f9_zpswmcof2kw.jpg

You like the UBR?

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    I like it so far, it's pretty solid and doesn't have any wobble at all which is nice. It's heavier than the MOE stocks I have but it gives a good balance against the heavier barrel.

I have one on my precision rifle and I love the bloody thing. It also helps with some of the weight balance issue, when your barrel weighs 3.5# and your rail adds another 1# or so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Comotion357

Latest threads

Top Bottom