• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ktigerJ

Ultimate Member
    Jun 5, 2013
    Everything I have read said the feed issues were with the 30 rounders so I got 10's. Haven't had it out to the range yet, so its only had 20 rounds through it. They fed great with the ASC mags that I got.

C Products came out with the Gen II mags and I picked up 5. They feed great with a couple hundred rounds through them thus far.

necrodude

Aug 22, 2012
    PG county, MD
    Just finished my last pre October 1st lower. It's a m16a4 clone.

Attachments

• IMG_20140609_224352.jpg
      IMG_20140609_224352.jpg
      91 KB · Views: 601

necrodude

Aug 22, 2012
    PG county, MD
    Yeah. If it's not up to par, I'll swap it for a Douglass. I'm interested in comparing a 1:7 to a 1:8.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah, I was also wondering how it performs. That was the barrel I was thinking of putting on my mk12 clone when I get around to it.

ObsceneJesster

Ultimate Member
    Jan 31, 2011
    Yeah. If it's not up to par, I'll swap it for a Douglass. I'm interested in comparing a 1:7 to a 1:8.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm pretty sure it's going to be up to par. They come from Krieger/Criterion.

In regards to 1/8. This is my favorite twist even though I own more 1/7 barrels. If I could find a light weight hammer forged 1/8 barrel, I'd easily purchase one over a 1/7.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

rrrrrrkevin

Its comin right for me!
    Jul 18, 2008
    North Beach
    I don't have one to check but i'm almost 100% certain that it would.

Im curious because I have a Colt 6721 and although it fits the ring doesnt line up on the muzzle correctly and the barrel pokes through too far. Dont like it. I have another complete lower and Id be interested in an upper like this one.

necrodude

Aug 22, 2012
    PG county, MD
    Im curious because I have a Colt 6721 and although it fits the ring doesnt line up on the muzzle correctly and the barrel pokes through too far. Dont like it. I have another complete lower and Id be interested in an upper like this one.
    Yes, the reason for this is that barrel on the colt 6721 is 16 inches. It has a flash hider on it which brings it to 17.5 inches. In the military the barrels on the m4's are 14.5 inches and with the flash hider it comes to 16 inches. The front part of a 20 inch barrel is the same size as the one on the m4 with a 14.5 inch barrel so the m9 bayonet will fit on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom