• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Blu Falcon

Recon by Fire
    Aug 28, 2012
    Colorado
    2mt8.jpg

Sent from my piece of s**t phone using Tapatalk2 (which can be equally unreliable when coupled with a junk phone)

Last edited:

brackishfly

Nov 17, 2012
    So. Maryland
    First attempt

FrankinR-15; too many companies to mention. Only one more receiver to go :envy: in the UN-free state of Md..

Attachments

• FrankinR-15_a.jpg
      FrankinR-15_a.jpg
      29.7 KB · Views: 846

Blu Falcon

Recon by Fire
    Aug 28, 2012
    Colorado
    What is the muzzle device on the top one? almost looks like titanium?

It's a KAC MAMS that was painted then the paint cooked off IIRC.

Correct. It was mistakenly cerekoted and the coating burned off during firing. The remainder of the coating came off when cleaned. What you see is the raw Inconel section of the MAMS comp.

wlh1.jpg

Sent from my piece of s**t phone using Tapatalk2 (which can be equally unreliable when coupled with a junk phone)

Calengor

wishes he were spike
    Apr 13, 2009
    Frederick, MD
    Correct. It was mistakenly cerekoted and the coating burned off during firing. The remainder of the coating came off when cleaned. What you see is the raw Inconel section of the MAMS comp.

wlh1.jpg

Sweet SR-15s. I'm wondering what organ I'm going to have to sell to get a Mod 1 upper.

Blu Falcon

Recon by Fire
    Aug 28, 2012
    Colorado
    Sweet SR-15s. I'm wondering what organ I'm going to have to sell to get a Mod 1 upper.

My Mod 1 upper is up for sale on M4C and ARFCOM actually. Not in the current configuration mind you, it will be returned to stock configuration. I plan to put the money toward a KAC 14.5" upper.

Calengor

wishes he were spike
    Apr 13, 2009
    Frederick, MD
    My Mod 1 upper is up for sale on M4C and ARFCOM actually. Not in the current configuration mind you, it will be returned to stock configuration. I plan to put the money toward a KAC 14.5" upper. Best of luck on selling yours and getting the 14.5 , though.

Yeah, I saw it on M4C. I just don't have the cash at the moment -hence the selling of organs- otherwise I would have tried to snag it. I may end up with the 14.5 eventually and throw that on one of my SBR lowers.

verizonguy

Sep 30, 2010
    Bel Air, MD
    Just got finished throwing this K.I.S.S. build together. Magpul OD Green furniture, Spikes Tactical 16" Mid-length Upper and Spikes tactical lower. It might get an Aimpoint PRO later down the road...

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      57.7 KB · Views: 717

johnlax38

NOOB
    Nov 19, 2013
    Crofton, MD
    My first AR a work in progress.

WW SRC 5.56
    DD fixed front and rear
    Troy battle rails
    Magpul grip, 20 pmag(s) and stock

Had a kid, sold my gaming PC, bought an AR, and turned my desk into a work bench.

Last edited:

Weak_Hand_Only

Mar 17, 2010
    Latest

Range report. A little jumpy on paper but later found out the scope mount wasn't secure.

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      75.9 KB · Views: 703

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads