No i mean roflcopter. What is that?

roflcopter.jpg

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    depends on how you do it...

15ez486.jpg

taken with my iphone...lighting is everything

edit: where most people go wrong is they try to take pictures indoors under normal room lighting. the lenses on phone cameras is so small that it cannot draw enough light in under those circumstances to take clear photos...take it outside on a clear sunny day and the image quality goes way up...will still never be AS clear and sharp as a true camera...but damn close

see your cameraphone picture of a spider and I add my own from my droid dna...
    1292983_10100233748273761_883626840_o.jpg

Calengor

wishes he were spike
    Apr 13, 2009
    Frederick, MD
    Better pictures today. Still needs sights.

Attachments

• DSC_7416_HDR-Edit.jpg
      DSC_7416_HDR-Edit.jpg
      142.2 KB · Views: 934
    • DSC_7438-Edit.jpg
      DSC_7438-Edit.jpg
      92.6 KB · Views: 977
    • DSC_7434_HDR.jpg
      DSC_7434_HDR.jpg
      162.5 KB · Views: 941

Calengor

wishes he were spike
    Apr 13, 2009
    Frederick, MD
    This is how I feel!! :thumbsup:

Normally, I would agree. But I got home late that day and like I mentioned, the lighting in the house sucks at night. So I didn't feel like pulling out the DSLR to get a grainy DSLR shot and figured a grainy iPhone shot was fine, especially since I'd left the tripod in the car.

smores

Creepy-Ass Cracker
    Feb 27, 2007
    Falls Church
    Here's a few more shitty smartphone pics for you purists... ;)

Just got a KAC M4 RAS. I said I'd never put a rail on this upper but I caved. This is my HD setup, while going kinda retro. That's an VLTOR mount with a SureFire 6P. Need to find my spare KAC rail panels....

a5ubysyr.jpg

2yzega9a.jpg

ybynu5eh.jpg

Si vis pacem, para bellvm.

smores

Creepy-Ass Cracker
    Feb 27, 2007
    Falls Church
    S'mores: Nice, although it would look better if you put your Phantom on it :-)

-Jim

Thanks!

I'll fulfill your request when I find my rail panels...

I'm also considering a B5 SOPMOD. The evolution never ends! I'm glad I am finding ammo now. Just loaded up 15 stripper clips of XM855, it's been a few months since I've shot her!

iHasCrabs

Ultimate Member
    May 17, 2011
    Blue POint Crab House
    Thanks!

I'll fulfill your request when I find my rail panels...

I'm also considering a B5 SOPMOD. The evolution never ends! I'm glad I am finding ammo now. Just loaded up 15 stripper clips of XM855, it's been a few months since I've shot her!

If you can't find them shoot me a pm. I have a bunch of kac panels laying around I'll probably never use. I'll ship you some. Even though you turned down crab cakes and shrimp salad haha

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

smores

Creepy-Ass Cracker
    Feb 27, 2007
    Falls Church
    If you can't find them shoot me a pm. I have a bunch of kac panels laying around I'll probably never use. I'll ship you some. Even though you turned down crab cakes and shrimp salad haha

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Bro! I appreciate the offer especially on the food... I'm sorry I can't eat seafood :( make a burger or steak or chicken or ribs and I'm in!

Do you have the shorter panels? I have them SOMEWHERE but you know what that means. I will PM you if I can't find them. Thanks again.

Blu Falcon

Recon by Fire
    Aug 28, 2012
    Colorado
    Bro! I appreciate the offer especially on the food... I'm sorry I can't eat seafood :( make a burger or steak or chicken or ribs and I'm in!

Do you have the shorter panels? I have them SOMEWHERE but you know what that means. I will PM you if I can't find them. Thanks again.

You can take an 11 rib panel and chop it down to the desired length with a dremmel if necessary.

Sent from my piece of s**t phone using Tapatalk2 (which can be equally unreliable when coupled with a junk phone)

smores

Creepy-Ass Cracker
    Feb 27, 2007
    Falls Church
    You can take an 11 rib panel and chop it down to the desired length with a dremmel if necessary.

Sent from my piece of s**t phone using Tapatalk2 (which can be equally unreliable when coupled with a junk phone)

Yeah I was considering that, but I have that black nylon roll-up kit with all the smaller sizes somewhere. I prefer not to cut if I don't have too but you're right, 10 mins with a cutoff wheel and belt sander and I could have factory looking custom-length panels.

Seriously the ONLY thing my rifle needs now is a LT Aimpoint mount and I think it will be complete.

Until I find grips/stocks/hand guards/rails I like better 6 months from now lol :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom