The Nation's Gun Show at the Dulles Expo Center (Chantilly, VA)

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pleasant1911

Ultimate Member
    Apr 12, 2012
    Did you notice any good deals on Glock OEM mags?
    I say any price comparable to internet price without tax and delivery is a good price, which is probably most tables. I say if you save $1-5 dollars off of average internet price is an awesome buy

St-Mtx.

May 28, 2021
    Just as an aside, it seems like there's more and more junk at Dulles than guns sometimes and maybe the days of deal at the shows are over.

I'll still go though since it's the closest one.

sleev-les

Prestige Worldwide
    Dec 27, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    Just as an aside, it seems like there's more and more junk at Dulles than guns sometimes and maybe the days of deal at the shows are over.

I'll still go though since it's the closest one.
    I still see my $9 Gen 2 PMags and grab some every time I go. I actual am opposite, I pass a lot of the gun tables and look for the accessories. I go through Kenzie Optics and Precision to see what they have going on. I got a Trijicon LPVO about $100 under anywhere else a couple years back.

I also avoid the bling parts tables. Cheap junk for sure.

Parry

Nov 22, 2020
    On my way out of Maryland
    I say any price comparable to internet price without tax and delivery is a good price, which is probably most tables. I say if you save $1-5 dollars off of average internet price is an awesome buy
    Good luck finding any Glock or OEM magazine at Chantilly for $1-5 off the internet price. Most tables with OEM magazines charge at least $5 MORE. There is that one large table in the middle of the big room that has all the magazines that will charge $32 and up for Glock OEM magazines which are found at $19 online. After shipping, it is still more expensive at the show. The only advantage is it being across the border.

LuckyShot

Pissing off Liberals
    Apr 13, 2010
    on 270
    Good luck finding any Glock or OEM magazine at Chantilly for $1-5 off the internet price. Most tables with OEM magazines charge at least $5 MORE. There is that one large table in the middle of the big room that has all the magazines that will charge $32 and up for Glock OEM magazines which are found at $19 online. After shipping, it is still more expensive at the show. The only advantage is it being across the border.
    I picked up magpul 21 rounders for a glock at $20 i believe. But i have seen some hilarious prices on ak and AR mags.

I see more korean mags it seems like

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    It's a niche thing , but I picked up OEM FMK standard capacity magazines for $5 less than website price .

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom