• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JKrew

Jul 2, 2008
    I was just checking when the next show would be and realized it is this week! I haven't seen any mention of it on here yet so I was suprised it is so soon. I'll hopefully be there Friday and I'm going to see if any friends want to go also.

http://thenationsgunshow.com/

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Yup going. Expect chaos and limited ammo.

Will only be looking to pick up .223, 7.62*39 and 51, 5.45, 9mm, .45 ACP and a few stray boxes of .32 .38 special .357 and .45 long colt. How much I buy will depend on price.

Overall pretty good on mags, though could be talked into buying a few things.

Could be talked into a gun or two (e.g., K31, Hakim/FN, right Mauser IAC 12 gauge double at the right price) but really not looking as I have overbought in the last couple months and still wouldnt mind picking up a Dan Wesson .44 and a Stoeger 8000 in .40 S&W.

Should have bought the Hakim I had my hands on in February $250 was a steal.

wilcam47

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2008
    Changed zip code
    Yup going. Expect chaos and limited ammo.

Will only be looking to pick up .223, 7.62*39 and 51, 5.45, 9mm, .45 ACP and a few stray boxes of .32 .38 special .357 and .45 long colt. How much I buy will depend on price.

Overall pretty good on mags, though could be talked into buying a few things.

Could be talked into a gun or two (e.g., K31, Hakim/FN, right Mauser IAC 12 gauge double at the right price) but really not looking as I have overbought in the last couple months and still wouldnt mind picking up a Dan Wesson .44 and a Stoeger 8000 in .40 S&W.

Should have bought the Hakim I had my hands on in February $250 was a steal.
    damn that is a steal of a deal...

Polecat

R.I.P.
    Feb 4, 2008
    Southern Maryland
    I have Friday off and plan on going then. Don't hope to miss the crowd. Lately it has been just as bad no matter what day you go. I also hate the rush hour traffic on 66 back towards DC. Oh well. :sad20:

snoopaloop

Mar 5, 2009
    Middle River
    I like the national gun show. I might go. How bad has it been, lately? (I haven't gone since obama took office.)

Pretty crazy for the last two shows. They were late opening in February and there was still a line to get in at 4:30 on Friday. Some of the aisles were almost impossible to get through as people were standing around trying to look at ARs and pistols. There was a lot of ammo and magazines, but the prices have been on par with what's online.

Seko

Dec 6, 2008
    MoCo
    Do you think i can pick up some 5.45 mags there for a polish tantal. I cant seem to find any 20 round magazines in MD or online.

Maryland Hunter

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2008
    I'll be going down Saturday. Really don't need much, Midway just filled a backorder I had with them. It's a good opportunity to look around, carry, and of course, lunch at Hooters.:)

beaglefan

Nov 29, 2008
    Essex md.
    It was way over priced at the last show.Found better deals at the Harrisburg show.Yes it was more pricey then normal too.Saving my money and going to SAR show in York.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom