• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Traveler

Lighten up Francis
    Jan 18, 2013
    AA County
    OP has a very low post count, and the manufacturer signs up a new account right away to defend the product. I don't believe in coincidences.

I do own several Glocks. I haven't had any ND incidents, because I have trained with the product, and I am not a moron.

Hmmmmm .....

The OP and I are good friends with the inventors. Neither of us receive anything for bragging on this device we've helped test for four years.

SWO Daddy

Ultimate Member
    Jun 18, 2011
    OP has a very low post count, and the manufacturer signs up a new account right away to defend the product. I don't believe in coincidences.

I do own several Glocks. I haven't had any ND incidents, because I have trained with the product, and I am not a moron.

Hmmmmm .....

Yeah, I thought it read like an advertisement myself.

webb297

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2010
    Bowie
    You guys are incredible. the OP posts about a new product that he is excited about, Ya'll jump all over him,

A bunch of people, who it was clear never read the linked article through, posted negative things about the product the were patently untrue.

A couple people agreed that the product had value to them, explaining the reasons why, and they were joked away.

The inventor (who is an SME in the firearms world) of the product comes on here, was quite pleasant despite the nasty postings, and is horribly misquoted.

ToddG has not asked anybody to buy anything. He just came here to try and clarify the misunderstandings on this product.

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    You guys are incredible. the OP posts about a new product that he is excited about, Ya'll jump all over him,

A bunch of people, who it was clear never read the linked article through, posted negative things about the product the were patently untrue.

A couple people agreed that the product had value to them, explaining the reasons why, and they were joked away.

The inventor (who is an SME in the firearms world) of the product comes on here, was quite pleasant despite the nasty postings, and is horribly misquoted.

ToddG has not asked anybody to buy anything. He just came here to try and clarify the misunderstandings on this product.
    It's what happen when you jump in shark infested waters.. ;)

Straightshooter

Ultimate Member
    Aug 28, 2010
    Baltimore County

I think the hostility is rooted in the fact that Glock owners are sensitive people. After all, they couldn't afford a real gun and had to settle for a toy. :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

ToddG

Jul 5, 2015
    Rockville, MD

Definitely not a coincidence.

The OP is one of the people who has had a pre-production Gadget for quite a while as part of our reliability & durability testing. Now that the company has formally announced a kick-off date, the NDA no longer applies and he's allowed to discuss it.

He is a very good friend of mine and sent me a link to this thread. In fairness, I do not believe I "defended" the product. I corrected one misconception about how it works and one extremely off-base "quote" of our company's philosophy.

For the record, I haven't tried to sell anything nor even post a link to where people could learn more about the Gadget. It's not my intent to use MSD for free advertising. I'll limit any future participation to avoid any suggestion to the contrary.

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    I think the hostility is rooted in the fact that Glock owners are sensitive people. After all, they couldn't afford a real gun and had to settle for a toy. :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Didn't you just win two of them?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads