• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DkKnight

Dec 9, 2010
    MD
    Big thanks to Mark for getting me the gun that I was looking for a smokin price !!

My new JR Carbine in 9mm - and since it doesn't exist w/o pics

232323232%7Ffp73398%3Enu%3D3347%3E%3B48%3E362%3EWSNRCG%3D3657%3A29234336nu0mrj

232323232%7Ffp733%3C3%3Enu%3D3657%3E6%3C5%3E%3A56%3E27486%3C5%3B47245ot1lsi

232323232%7Ffp733%3B4%3Enu%3D3347%3E%3B48%3E362%3EWSNRCG%3D3657%3A29237336nu0mrj

Will probably just throw a red dot and maybe some buis on it for now.

Gonna get it out this weekend to put some rounds through it and will report back

Thanks again Mark :party29:

DK

Kingjamez

Gun Builder
    Oct 22, 2009
    Fairfax, VA
    Very nice, I went by yesterday and these hadn't come in yet. Looks like it takes GLOCK mags? I love the long rails, BUIS and a red dot would be super cool.

-Jim

DkKnight

Dec 9, 2010
    MD
    Very nice, I went by yesterday and these hadn't come in yet. Looks like it takes GLOCK mags? I love the long rails, BUIS and a red dot would be super cool.

-Jim

Yep takes Glock mags - it came with a 10rd but I picked up 2 -17 round mags as well.

DK

DkKnight

Dec 9, 2010
    MD
    Sweet, kinda what I might be looking for. Can you give a ballpark on price?

MH

Out of respect to Mark and 2A not gonna put his price out there, probably best to give him a call you will not be disappointed.

Yeah will be getting 33 rd's pretty soon - cleaned it all up this evening, so that I can hopefully get some shooting done this weekend.

DK

DkKnight

Dec 9, 2010
    MD
    Is the barrel threaded on these?

Thanks!

Nope not threaded, Mark and I were talking about that - would def be great if it were but may have to look at getting it done later this year.....
    Yes he did get me interested in the suppressors, he is very good at just putting it in your hands and letting the product do the work.

DK

GoGoGadget

Deplorable Member
    Mar 10, 2011
    A.A.Co. and Carteret Co. NC
    Mark unboxed the other JR Carbine for me to look at yesterday afternoon. Pretty interesting piece and seems solid as a rock. The charging handle AND ejection port can be switched left to right. I'm thinking hard on this one since it seems to fix many of the issues that I have with my Sub 2000 as a lefty. It doesn't fold (like Kel Tec) or break down (like an AR) though... I may wait to see if the come up with a version that takes M&P mags, though...

Revvin' Evan

Oct 17, 2010
    Baltimore County
    ........ he is very good at just putting it in your hands and letting the product do the work.

DK

^this

Everytime I go in there he puts something way cool in my hands and I have to excersise extreme self control to not buy whatever it is. This doesn't always work for me though considering Friday, he just sold me on another gun I wasn't planning on buying right away.:D

Maryland Hunter

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2008
    ^this

Everytime I go in there he puts something way cool in my hands and I have to excersise extreme self control to not buy whatever it is. This doesn't always work for me though considering Friday, he just sold me on another gun I wasn't planning on buying right away.:D

Yep, that's Mark and his magic "coffee".:D

MH

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    loops12

Latest threads

Top Bottom