• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VTHokie7

Feb 10, 2010
    Katy, TX
    Stopped in on Saturday afternoon with my wife to check out their last Sig 522 in stock. They were very helpful! After a "brief" introduction to the paperwork to purchase a regulated firearm in our great state I was paid and out the door. Looking forward to next week when I can head back to pick it up :cool:

My wife got the chance to see her first AR-15, now just need to convince her why I should have one to go along with my new 522 :innocent0

Maverick0313

Retired and loving it
    Jul 16, 2009
    Bridgeville, DE
    Oddly enuff, I did the same thing Saturday....Mark showed my SO a mitey fine .380....may be going back to check it out for her. Great gize in there.........hope my FN paperwork is back this week!!!

2Asales&Supplies

, , Up In Arms Since 2009
    Industry Partner
    Aug 5, 2009
    Stopped in on Saturday afternoon with my wife to check out their last Sig 522 in stock. They were very helpful! After a "brief" introduction to the paperwork to purchase a regulated firearm in our great state I was paid and out the door. Looking forward to next week when I can head back to pick it up :cool:

My wife got the chance to see her first AR-15, now just need to convince her why I should have one to go along with my new 522 :innocent0

Thanks for stopping by. We hope you enjoy the 522. They're one of the most fun to shoot guns I've ever played with. :D

homer3598

Feb 12, 2010
    Silver Spring
    I have to say a very belated and heartfelt thanks to Joe at 2A, he helped me get set-up with the lower I wanted and I definately need to come in more often. But I too feel this would lead to my financial ruin.

Maverick0313

Retired and loving it
    Jul 16, 2009
    Bridgeville, DE
    I have to say a very belated and heartfelt thanks to Joe at 2A, he helped me get set-up with the lower I wanted and I definately need to come in more often. But I too feel this would lead to my financial ruin.

:lol: you have no idea how close to the truth this statement is.....they will destroy you. But in such a good way.......:party29::thumbsup::lol2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lloyd_Hansen

Latest threads

Top Bottom