• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • xKtF

Nov 5, 2018
    They used 1 bad moment to make everyone look bad, good thing its all on video.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    My wife said she overheard the MOMS in the women's bathroom expressing their discomfort in being surrounded by of so many "ARYANS" I personally did not notice. Maybe they were hiding behind some of the Jewish, Latin or African American patriots ?

Many here despise anyone that would be an Aryan or subscribe to the words they speak , me included .

It is easy for all of us to label or to ridicule someone we don't care for . To be honest when you resort to name calling you have lost the argument IMHO .
    Optics & Spin are important in everything Political , truth and honesty have little to do with it .

If someone mocked a victim I did not see or hear it , I more then likely would have said something myself .

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Many here despise anyone that would be an Aryan or subscribe to the words they speak , me included .

It is easy for all of us to label or to ridicule someone we don't care for . To be honest when you resort to name calling you have lost the argument IMHO .
    Optics & Spin are important in everything Political , truth and honesty have little to do with it .

If someone mocked a victim I did not see or hear it , I more then likely would have said something myself .

The Moms are closeted bigots.

RepublicOfFranklin

Ultimate Member
    Mar 16, 2018
    The ‘Dena - DPRM
    “We just want to revoke their constitutional rights and marginalize them as thought criminals, how dare they act aggressive in any way. “ I swear how much longer are the demanding moms going to trot out the old lie of “majority of Americans support gun control”. NY and CA, while having large populations, don’t speak for the majority of Americans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    “We just want to revoke their constitutional rights and marginalize them as thought criminals, how dare they act aggressive in any way. “ I swear how much longer are the demanding moms going to trot out the old lie of “majority of Americans support gun control”. NY and CA, while having large populations, don’t speak for the majority of Americans.

If suppression of Civil Rights didn’t exist, Lincoln’s Emancipation Proclamation would have negated the need for the 1964-65 Civil Rights legislation.

Instead, a new era, and new enemies of Constitutional Rights based on EMO-induced discrimination.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    My brother commented on how well educated Mopar was on the facts , and ask me who that guy was and I did not know at the time . I do know now , I do not agree with the finger flip but I respect the fact he showed up and fought like hell to make a difference . It is not my place to judge and we all can understand his heart was in the right place .

We must stand by our brothers and sisters here at MDS , we are stronger as a group . I really doubt in the long run it will have any negative effect on what has already been settled . One day it may come down to tougher choices and decisions . We can disagree with the message but we should not shoot the messenger .

BigCity

retired undertaker
    Oct 24, 2007
    Carroll County
    I know one of the Moms. She goes to the same gym as I do. I had a polite conversation with her in the afternoon and we both agreed that everyone was respectful of both sides. I had to leave early so I don't know if thing degenerated in the much later hours.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    My brother commented on how well educated Mopar was on the facts , and ask me who that guy was and I did not know at the time . I do know now , I do not agree with the finger flip but I respect the fact he showed up and fought like hell to make a difference . It is not my place to judge and we all can understand his heart was in the right place .

We must stand by our brothers and sisters here at MDS , we are stronger as a group . I really doubt in the long run it will have any negative effect on what has already been settled . One day it may come down to tougher choices and decisions . We can disagree with the message but we should not shoot the messenger .

I don’t think we should all do it, but don’t disagree with Jose’s expressions of his frustration. Hope you get to talk to him some time. Great guy.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    I know one of the Moms. She goes to the same gym as I do. I had a polite conversation with her in the afternoon and we both agreed that everyone was respectful of both sides. I had to leave early so I don't know if thing degenerated in the much later hours.

Their tweets say we mocked the victims.....

tcc722

Jul 3, 2010
    PA
    I like it. ****'em. The days of the ballot box are coming to an end anyway. Im in the we will not comply camp. Good job pleading the case, but i doubt it matters anymore. They dont care.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    I like it. ****'em. The days of the ballot box are coming to an end anyway. Im in the we will not comply camp. Good job pleading the case, but i doubt it matters anymore. They dont care.

Jury box is next. Then the ammo box gets opened.

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    There was absolutely no mocking or cursing from either side the entire time I was there

Yep, I just posted that on their FB page.
    They are also calling us white supremacists.
    These people are unhinged

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co

Ballot box went away when O'Malley rigged the districts. Hogan is trying to roll back the clock, but I think too much has been done. Jury box in happening now with lawsuits. If they don't turn out in the favor of freedom and democracy, you won't be able to find ammo or mags for miles and miles.

GHETTO BLASTER

May 27, 2013
    When i first joined MDS,mopar was the first person to greet me by PM and offered to meet up with me at a range to shoot. He also ran a thread off the rails that became about hot sauce on popcorn that got me my 50 post golden ticket to the promised land. He's always come across as a truly genuine person and had no problem showing how he really feels good or bad. I respect his actions and some might say its a childish thing to do but he's not a legislator and it would be disingenuous for him to pretend to be. They are taking the civil rights from real people and I believe he fully represented us. Mopar92 I donate to you all of the exclamation points!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom