• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Augie

Ultimate Member
    Sep 30, 2007
    Central MD
    Very positive experience using Duffy's for a private sale long gun transfer last week, thank you Kevin for making everything go easy.

chilipeppermaniac

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Very positive experience using Duffy's for a private sale long gun transfer last week, thank you Kevin for making everything go easy.
    Glad to hear you were well taken care of.

In the old days as far back as 1987, Will @ Duffy's was my first real intro into anyone who would have been considered an expert in firearms, shooting, etc when my friend Bruce and I were looking for the first of our guns. He got a Mini 14 back in 1987 and we both signed up for Duffy's range. After I moved to Carroll County in 1994, I got my first rifle for hunting deer there. A Marlin 44 Mag Lever action rifle with a scope.

Years later a light bulb went on in my head. Gary ( RIP) who used to work with Will, always seemed like I knew him from somewhere. I was driving and my mind was flitting about, realized that I DID know him from my distant past. Way back in 1977-78 I took guitar lessons in Cockeysville. BINGO, Gary was my teacher and it hit me 20+ years later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom