• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mshilto89

Sep 6, 2012
    Aspen Hill, MoCo
    Just curious as to whether you guys had any plans to pick some of these up? Not sure how ordering them with the craze going on right now would work. I'll be picking SOMETHING up once I get taxes back in, and honestly I had put a lot of thought into one of these.
    If need be I could come in and put a deposit down if that's what you guys need to special order them. This would be my 4th purchase through you guys and every other experience has been great, so I'd kind of like to stick with you lol.

Thanks for the help!

mshilto89

Sep 6, 2012
    Aspen Hill, MoCo
    Yea no kidding. They were supposed to get here 1st quarter of 2013 which is why I was asking. Not sure how they will turn out now. Original MSRP was supposed to be $2100 with the optics attached (permanently attached optics from what I understand), so who knows if they'll even make it here. If they do it'll probably be out of my price range by then. But, hey, wishful thinking!

JWLaRue

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Nov 23, 2009
    Annapolis, MD
    I'm not sure about the optics, but the Tavor itself is being manufactured entirely in the U.S., so one could say that they're already 'here'. :)

(this from the bull pup thread on ar15.com)

-Jeff

Engage Armament

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 30, 2010
    Rockville, MD
    Indeed, it is sort of obnoxious that at least the first batch of them were made here and then exported to Israel but they're not available here. We'll see what happens, I know Copes was taking pre-orders, but people have been talking about this thing for quite some time. Still nothing. When they're out, we will get some, but I suspect theyre going to be KSG-esque in terms of availability.

Engage Armament

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 30, 2010
    Rockville, MD
    Like who, Red Jacket? :innocent0

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

"I have decided to bring the Tavor to US, because if its good enough for Israyel its good enough for the US. You get what I'm saying? Anyway, the only people capable of producing a quality copy of the Tavor would be Red Jacket, and I have had trouble getting in touch with them. What sort of armor is that, officer? Oh, thats shitty. I can get you way better stuff. Do you know anyone who needs an APC? Im looking to unload a bunch of them."

God I wish that SOB would come back in here.

Engage Armament

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 30, 2010
    Rockville, MD
    Just curious as to whether you guys had any plans to pick some of these up? Not sure how ordering them with the craze going on right now would work. I'll be picking SOMETHING up once I get taxes back in, and honestly I had put a lot of thought into one of these.
    If need be I could come in and put a deposit down if that's what you guys need to special order them. This would be my 4th purchase through you guys and every other experience has been great, so I'd kind of like to stick with you lol.

Thanks for the help!

Fake Lord of War aside, we actually backordered about 50 of these the other day along with a couple dozen of the conversion kits. No ETA though.

rshoemaker79

Jul 31, 2012
    I got to handle one of these at the Martinsburg Silverado show since IMI was there to show them off...fantastic feel and finish to these things...I will order one once they are on

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    lsmitty67

Latest threads

Top Bottom