• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Nister969

Oct 14, 2010
    You are here
    I am in love with these things. I have a feeling that once I get a chance to shoot one I will be hooked. Seriously cannot wait!

Omg that is dangerous....being left alone with that rifle to test it out....my wallet would open up right then...$2k though...but it could be worth it

Atlantic Firearms.com

Industry Partner
    Jul 31, 2011
    We will probably start taking pre orders in early Jan we need to nail down exactly how many we will be able to get before taking orders .It is a bit risky accepting a large number of orders for a item that has not even reached the market yet there are always bumps along the road for new items. It would be helpful to have input on the specific models potential customers are interested in , Black , Tan or IDF.

Meditator

Dec 9, 2007
    Bethesda MD
    I have been thinking about the Tavor also. However,having owned and shot an AUG for awhile, I found out that nothing was cheap when it came to parts - which was the reason why I went back to owning a regular AR, AK again.

I'll see if the voice of reason will remain stronger than the craving,until the desire disappears by itself.

Kilroy

Ultimate Member
    Jul 27, 2011
    When the price comes down I may buy one, but for $2k I'm not interested.

mrozowjj

Ultimate Member
    Apr 13, 2008
    Seattle-ish WA
    I have been thinking about the Tavor also. However,having owned and shot an AUG for awhile, I found out that nothing was cheap when it came to parts - which was the reason why I went back to owning a regular AR, AK again.

I'll see if the voice of reason will remain stronger than the craving,until the desire disappears by itself.

I wish you good luck. My craving is running wild in the back of my head screaming "my precious" I've wanted one of these since I saw one on tv years ago.

Nister969

Oct 14, 2010
    You are here

I was thinking the same thing, about how easy it would be to get parts and the cost.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jlng1984

Latest threads

Top Bottom