• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • razorV23

TK421
    Dec 18, 2008
    Annapolis
    Here's mine, Savage 10(something or other). The blue tape is where shes gonna get cut and threaded.
    IMG_4748.jpg

Last edited:

tundramuscle03

Beer Jockey
    Mar 19, 2007
    Dundalk Noob
    I had an awesome custom .30-06 built, but needed to sell it to help pay for my wedding....although, wife-to-be has said that I can have another rifle built after the wedding :D

This is what I had....
    PB080012-1.jpg

Idempotent

Zombies' Worst Nightmare
    Apr 12, 2010
    I've got a tactical bolt rifle! Check out this beauty:

(More info here)

That's actually the first gun I ever bought for myself, so you can definitely say that I have an interest in tactical bolt-action rifles (I've since bought a couple handguns, an AR, and a semi-auto .22 rifle). Oh, and that isn't the first gun I've ever owned, just the first one I've bought for myself. My dad bought me a Remington 512 .22 when I was a teenager.

Billman

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?
    May 18, 2010
    Sykesville, MD
    Hey Lapua Dan,
    Is that a Tasco scope? Please don't tell me you topped that beautiful Remington with a Nightfarce.

Awesome rifle, I'm just jealous!

heytonyman

Jan 7, 2010
    Waldorf
    Here's my budget built, hand-me-down Savage 111 in .270win that I couldn't leave alone. Dropped it into a B&C Stock, Warne Rail, Weaver 3-10 mil/mil, Lupy rings, Timney trigger and Harris bipod. Sends 140gr SST's out to 1000yards with only 8 mils dialed. Whether or not it hits anything is my fault lol

IMG_0665.jpg

IMG_0669.jpg

IMG_0670.jpg

IMG_0667.jpg

IMG_0678.jpg

Tony P.

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    How about this for tactical? My father lucked into it today, and that is a WWI vintage Kaiser crest stamped trench mag.

Mauser%20Trench%20Mag.jpg

I ordered a Ruger Gunsite Scout, its sitting out at Corsica waiting for pick-up.

rj1974

Ultimate Member
    Jan 31, 2011
    Edgemere , md.
    have an ed brown marine sniper with us optics glass,sako trg 42 in 300 win mag with night force glas and one of the remington m40 comemeratives they put out a few years back with the leupold swfa had made up and the badger mounts . they all shoot better then i do :D

lax

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2008
    Baldwin
    need to drag up pics but its an FN PBR, 20" barrel w/brake, egw rings, and a wotac scope

starting to look for a new stock though, Mil Surp Freak where did you pick up the mcree? So far I have looked over HS Precision 2000pro (only stock made for the FN set up), Manners, Stockade, and mcmillan stocks.

E.Shell

Ultimate Member
    Feb 5, 2007
    Mid-Merlind
    Is anyone, on this site, interested in Tactical bolt rifles? All I see is AR this and AK that.
    That would be me. I guess I didn't go far enough back in the Rifles section to find any references to Tactical rifles. I always have a couple of Rem 700 based rifles completed and ready to go. One particular rifle has been out on demo to several LE agencies numerous times.
    Hey Ed, I fool with them some, what are you selling?
    Although not currently in the market, I would also like to know what you have built.
    Sorry about your thread DocEd, looks like quite a few folks missed reading the actual point of your thread....

DocEd

Eddie Harren
    Feb 17, 2009
    Ijamsville
    Tactical Rifles

Things are getting a little crazy around here right now. Sara starts chemo in 2 weeks. Breast cancer. I haven't been spending a lot of time online.
    I have a slew of pictures that I can send to anyone who will provide an e-mail address. I will also e-mail pics to someone who can post them here.
    Eharren@comcast.net

Wayne1one

gun aficionado
    Feb 13, 2011
    Bowie, MD
    I got a McMillan A5 Stock on order for my Remington 700 SPS Tactical, can't wait it is going to take that rifle to the next level.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom