• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • High Q

Jan 16, 2009
    I own all of them except the Beretta.
    I can't find fault with any of them.
    My guess is that you would carry the Kahr PM9 more than the others.
    It is considerably smaller, and mine has proven flawless and accurate..a high quality piece.

4Prosales

" Who's YOUR Daddy NOW "
    Nov 3, 2009
    Hey Wail.. I just got my Va, Fla, CCW and I was also marveled that thesize of the VA it was bigger and wont fit in my money clip. Fla is a License thankfully. I looked at both the G27 and the XD40 and found the XD40Sub was a better fit for my large hands. the G's are very square and I found less fit for me. Anyway there is no Substitute for the Best Ammo in your ccw. Go to the range and hold and fire both and then you will be able to decide for sure !! Good Luck

actionpistolshooter

Nov 11, 2009
    Dunkirk, MD
    Thank guys some great info, What about Taurus never owned one my friend has a 24/7 45, i shot a couple of times, but i am starting to see alot of Taurus firearms being promoted big time in the new gun magazines i've been looking at, its like their on a major ad blitz, other than the lifetime warranty is it a gun you could depend on i mean its not like it a highpoint right??

When I lived in AL, I CCW'd a PT111 and I also used it a few times in IDPA with narry a problem, good accuracy, and nice haneldling.

Rob

Fideo

Aug 27, 2009
    NoVA
    Kahr MK9. Stainless frame provides enough heft for comfortable accurate shooting. It simply disappears IWB. Mine has been flawless.

Oh and the stainless with nice wood grips just adds style points. :thumbsup:

wlc

Ultimate Member
    Nov 13, 2006
    I keep a M&P 40c on my person and I've found that its easy to carry and conceal. If you keep in IWB or inside a belt (like i do) its almost un-noticable with a slight cant. It is a little bulky for a "pocket" gun but holstered its great. 10 rounds of .40 is enough for me to (a) get to more ammo (b) get to a bigger gun (c) handle the situation.

How is it at the range?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom