• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    On target was $89 for Anderson in the display case today. 7 day wait after they fax it in.
    Spikes at 2A is usually a tad more which is what I got last. My dad has several Andersons and had to do some "fitting@ on front pin on both with a dremmel to get upper to fit

Mdeng

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 13, 2009
    Virginia
    For the love of God stay away from Fox Firearms. For those that do not know they sued this forum because they couldn't bullet their way to I.P. status. They lost and continued to cry about it. They do not deserve the support of this community

Don't take my word for it do a forum search of their name.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    For the love of God stay away from Fox Firearms. For those that do not know they sued this forum because they couldn't bullet their way to I.P. status. They lost and continued to cry about it. They do not deserve the support of this community Don't take my word for it do a forum search of their name.

This!!

F Fox.

NickG

Feb 2, 2016
    Thanks for the information on FOX. I will check out on target tomorrow, they are closer than 2A to me.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    The standard price is $95, the $75 ones have blemishes.

That may be the case. Regardless, the $75 ones I saw looked really good; there were no obvious blems that I could see. I was tempted on an Anderson lower but they had a great price on Spike's Captain Jack with the ARRRGGG roll mark so I went with that.

jimbobborg

Oddball caliber fan
    Aug 2, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    Are there any Maryland shops that sell Anderson lowers? There's a couple of shops near me that sell Anderson lowers, one offers a deal, and Anderson stripped lower with an Anderson lower parts kit for $99.99.

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    Are there any Maryland shops that sell Anderson lowers? There's a couple of shops near me that sell Anderson lowers, one offers a deal, and Anderson stripped lower with an Anderson lower parts kit for $99.99.

I know the gun shop and freestate sells them. That is a stellar deal though!!!

Deer Slayer!!!

Mar 12, 2013
    Carroll County

Is this a shop in MD or VA selling the combo package for $99? I'm guessing if it was VA then us MD folks would then have to ship to a local MD FFL and do the transfer?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Jtlambo

Latest threads

Top Bottom