• outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014

todbiker

Ultimate Member
    Feb 11, 2012
    Laurel, Maryland
    I'm trying to change my order now. I ordered the original last week and have yet to receive a shipped notification.

They've sent me a couple of the same offers. Thanks for the heads up though. I kinda forgot about it. Let's see if they respond...

Same here, tried to cancel and order with $99 offer, no response from them thus far.... It could be they're only offering this to people who've already purchased one, as an xmas gift option?

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    Same here, tried to cancel and order with $99 offer, no response from them thus far.... It could be they're only offering this to people who've already purchased one, as an xmas gift option?

Yeah, I told them it was a Christmas gift for my daughter. I could order the Pro also and then return the other(whenever it finally arrives), but that seems to much work at this point. My daughter told me to "screw the Pro" when I asked her which one she wanted. I'm probably screwed either way at this point. Lol!

Topher

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 8, 2008
    Fredneck
    Code is for the target system only NOT the laser cartridge.
    There is a code for the cartridge - Saveonammo = 20% off.
    Looks like you need to make separate purchases to use both codes.

todbiker

Ultimate Member
    Feb 11, 2012
    Laurel, Maryland
    Code is for the target system only NOT the laser cartridge.
    There is a code for the cartridge - Saveonammo = 20% off.
    Looks like you need to make separate purchases to use both codes.

Thanks for the heads-up.
    This would still be a better option for me, as I already had a 9mm and 5.56 cartridge, and just ordered the .45 in case I decided to dust off the mothballs on my Kimber Classic

todbiker

Ultimate Member
    Feb 11, 2012
    Laurel, Maryland
    This is a follow-up sour grapes post, hope anyone who purchased one of these had a better experience than mine. Picked the Pro up in Dec. 2021 and finally decided to use it. First off, you gotta pay a subscription for the software. (monthly or $90 annually) Honestly don't remember noticing that when I made the purchase and they don't "*" the price saying does not include the software subscription fee. I still have the regular strikeman, so I decided to use that with a 9mm pistol to blow the cobwebs off. Around the time I purchased the Pro, picked up a 30-06 springfield laser cartridge from them to use with a Garand. Tried it in 2 different garands and it would stick and fire multiple rounds, contacted them about it and they said they couldn't test it in every rifle and couldn't guarantee function in an uncommon rifle like the garand. I tried to explain the 30-06 Springfield was specifically designed as the US military rifle cartridge in 1906 and subsequently used in garands in WW2 and the Korean War. There were 5.4 million of them produced and a large number of those were ultimately sold to civilians to encourage marksmanship and reduce the amount of surplus rifles stored by the US.

Slackdaddy

My pronouns: Iva/Bigun
    Jan 1, 2019
    This is a follow-up sour grapes post, hope anyone who purchased one of these had a better experience than mine. Picked the Pro up in Dec. 2021 and finally decided to use it. First off, you gotta pay a subscription for the software. (monthly or $90 annually) Honestly don't remember noticing that when I made the purchase and they don't "*" the price saying does not include the software subscription fee. I still have the regular strikeman, so I decided to use that with a 9mm pistol to blow the cobwebs off. Around the time I purchased the Pro, picked up a 30-06 springfield laser cartridge from them to use with a Garand. Tried it in 2 different garands and it would stick and fire multiple rounds, contacted them about it and they said they couldn't test it in every rifle and couldn't guarantee function in an uncommon rifle like the garand. I tried to explain the 30-06 Springfield was specifically designed as the US military rifle cartridge in 1906 and subsequently used in garands in WW2 and the Korean War. There were 5.4 million of them produced and a large number of those were ultimately sold to civilians to encourage marksmanship and reduce the amount of surplus rifles stored by the US.
    I was suckered into buy a "Strikeman" kit at a show for $99
    It was the buggiest thing, the app was inaccurate, and had false hits and ghost hits, multiple hits with 1 fire,
    The laser cartridge was 3-4" off at 20"
    I could not get it to consistently work.

I downloaded the "Laserhit" app and downloaded their FREE targets and printed them out,, It works flawlessly.

My suggestion is to order a quality laser cartridge from amazon or similar ( $20 - $30)
    Download Laserhit and targets (free)
    Make a phone holder,,,

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom