• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    I think he is right on the money, They will try to go for it, and it will be the single most important fight we will face, if we can do our part, and stop an AWB with the current administration, and fire most of the people responsible in 2 years, gun control will not be put on the table for at least another decade, if we fail, and it passes because people either think it won't and do nothing about it, or think it will, and blow every dime they have on ammo and guns without giving a cent to the NRA, we will be in the same shape Australia is within 2 years after the floodgates open.

These people are trying to push us over a cliff, once we fall, there is no getting back up, we have to push back like our lives depend on it, because they do, if Congress and Obama have their way, with registration, bans and confiscation, everyone here and across America will be either an armed criminal, or a defenseless sheep.

eddiek2000

Sweet Lemonade!!
    Feb 11, 2008
    Southern Maryland - Chuck Co.
    I think he is right on the money, They will try to go for it, and it will be the single most important fight we will face, if we can do our part, and stop an AWB with the current administration, and fire most of the people responsible in 2 years, gun control will not be put on the table for at least another decade, if we fail, and it passes because people either think it won't and do nothing about it, or think it will, and blow every dime they have on ammo and guns without giving a cent to the NRA, we will be in the same shape Australia is within 2 years after the floodgates open.

These people are trying to push us over a cliff, once we fall, there is no getting back up, we have to push back like our lives depend on it, because they do, if Congress and Obama have their way, with registration, bans and confiscation, everyone here and across America will be either an armed criminal, or a defenseless sheep.

+1 My Sis & bro (both) in-law are so blinded. They think the anointed one will never be able to take our 2A rights away.:sad20: It's gonna be a long, painful year.:mad54:

kralizec

May 1, 2008
    Northeast
    I know that gun bans, ammo bans and everything else they can do to destroy the second amendment will be the first order of business after 1/20/09.

aquaman

Ultimate Member
    Sep 21, 2008
    Belcamp, MD
    how is the gun lobby week when gun sales are up 30%? i dont know anyone who cares about the 2a that is asleep right now. his election to office has our guard up, any move on us will be like throwing a rock at the hornets nest. join NRA now if you have not yet done so

beaglefan

Nov 29, 2008
    Essex md.
    +1 My Sis & bro (both) in-law are so blinded. They think the anointed one will never be able to take our 2A rights away.:sad20: It's gonna be a long, painful year.:mad54:
    I've met gun owners who believe the same thing.They voted for the chosen One and are convinced he supports the 2nd amendment.No matter what you say or what articles you show them they won't believe any other way.It's like some kind of mind control:sad20::mad54:

Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA
    how is the gun lobby week when gun sales are up 30%? i dont know anyone who cares about the 2a that is asleep right now. his election to office has our guard up, any move on us will be like throwing a rock at the hornets nest. join NRA now if you have not yet done so

Is that why the Congress/Senate and President passed the round 1 of 700+ billion of Bailout money eventhough 80% of America was against it?

I got a feeling if "that bunch" gets it in their head, its good for the people, they will do it, against our will.

jpk1md

Ultimate Member
    Jan 13, 2007
    Is that why the Congress/Senate and President passed the round 1 of 700+ billion of Bailout money eventhough 80% of America was against it?

I got a feeling if "that bunch" gets it in their head, its good for the people, they will do it, against our will.

I heard someone suggest a well written letter to each of your reps and sens pointing out issues that are close to your heart and the fact that they are ignoring the will of the people.....seal the envelope with a single tea bag in it to remind them that they are getting perilously close to arbitrary gov.

If they get a couple hundred thousand tea bags a bunch of them might wake up and realize that they represent constituents not the Democrat/Republican Parties.

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    ...or they might have some tea. :(

Or they may send some federal law enforcement agent to your house for shipping agricultural products across state lines without a license. ;)

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    I don't think that is illegal....yet

Like our friend Ayn said:

"Did you really think we want those laws observed?" said Dr. Ferris. "We want them to be broken. You'd better get it straight that it's not a bunch of boy scouts you're up against... We're after power and we mean it... There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals one makes them. ('Atlas Shrugged' 1957)

hole punch

Paper Target Slayer
    Sep 29, 2008
    Washington Co.
    I would bet that imported mil-surp ammo will be banned ASAP by Executive Order...so the days of cheap 8mm, corrosive 7.62x39, 7.62x54 (and the biggest blow, since it is not loaded commercially here in the US) 5.45x39. AK74 owners, buy it while you can! -Anonymous

what do y'all think?

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    I've met gun owners who believe the same thing.They voted for the chosen One and are convinced he supports the 2nd amendment.No matter what you say or what articles you show them they won't believe any other way.It's like some kind of mind control:sad20::mad54:

like he's gonna worry about guns with all this other stuff on his list...:sarcasm:

aquaman

Ultimate Member
    Sep 21, 2008
    Belcamp, MD
    sad to say but if they had not passed a bailout bill the country's economy would have seized up. many simply dont understand the importance of credit in the world of business, they just see the government giving money to companies for nothing. you post indicates you believe that gun bans are inevitable?

LowRecoil

Federalist
    Mar 18, 2007
    Harford
    sad to say but if they had not passed a bailout bill the country's economy would have seized up. many simply dont understand the importance of credit in the world of business, they just see the government giving money to companies for nothing.

You are referring to the bailout to financial institutions I assume, not the others. That initial bailout averted a panic but you can hardly say that the credit market is flowing freely. Nor can it be said that they money has been spent wisely since they will not even disclose where it has been sent and to each entity, how much. The additional bailouts that pay for the mob museum and other pork do nothing for the credit markets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Markmcgrrr

Latest threads

Top Bottom