• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rscia50

Jan 31, 2010
    North Myrtle South Carolina
    Well, Its my first and planning on trying it out this weekend. Im moving to South Carolina this summer and picked this for my CCW. I bought the wife the LC9 and like it but figured i would try the Sig P290. I would like to add a 226 to my collection also.

Attachments

• P290.jpg
      P290.jpg
      75.4 KB · Views: 418

jimbobborg

Oddball caliber fan
    Aug 2, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    Nice. Put a few hundred rounds through it and then run your chosen defense rounds through it to make sure the gun likes it and you should be good to go!

rscia50

Jan 31, 2010
    Yeah, havnt even fired it yet and I can see another form being filled out for one of its bigger brothers. I'm thinking something full size in .45. There's nothing like firing a lead ashtray at your target!

sailskidrive

Legalize the Constitution
    Oct 16, 2011
    Route 27
    Oh... you're in for it now. Next you'll want a P226 and then you'll justify a P225/P6, "because they're relatively inexpensive". After that it will be a beat up West German P220, "hey it's part history".

...eventually the sickness will consume you... and this will appear out of no where in your gun locker... :D

8b57d84a.jpg

rscia50

Jan 31, 2010
    I already have the sickness, I guess im going to have to look for big safe number 4 to acomidate my Signess...... AAAHHHHHHHHHHH

Thanks Kieth, We still need to get together and shoot some. Im here a couple more months.....

Marauder

Revolver Addict
    Dec 14, 2010
    I already have the sickness, I guess im going to have to look for big safe number 4 to acomidate my Signess...... AAAHHHHHHHHHHH

Thanks Kieth, We still need to get together and shoot some. Im here a couple more months.....

Yes, we need to do some shooting. I'll give you a call.

Keith

rscia50

Jan 31, 2010
    Wow! I have the Signess!!! What a great little pocket pistol! I am 100% uprading the wifes lc9 to a P290! There is no comparison at all. This this is smooth, accurate and easy to hold on to even without the finger extension mag. The laser was dead on without any adjustment and was hitting a golf ball from 30 yards fairly easy from a bench! I definatly feel the fever!

Merlin

Ultimate Member
    Dec 31, 2009
    Carroll County, Maryland
    Oh... you're in for it now. Next you'll want a P226 and then you'll justify a P225/P6, "because they're relatively inexpensive". After that it will be a beat up West German P220, "hey it's part history".

...eventually the sickness will consume you... and this will appear out of no where in your gun locker... :D

8b57d84a.jpg

What model is this?

rscia50

Jan 31, 2010
    Im officiallly infected! Just did my paperwork on a New Sig 1911 Tactical Operations with threaded barrel..... and had them order a P220 in .45 also Threaded....

Ive never felt so good being so sick!!!!

kfrede86

Ultimate Member
    Feb 22, 2010
    St. Marys
    Im officiallly infected! Just did my paperwork on a New Sig 1911 Tactical Operations with threaded barrel..... and had them order a P220 in .45 also Threaded....

Ive never felt so good being so sick!!!!

Nice, I just picked up my first Sig last week, a P226. I already want to get another one. :innocent0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tyreseveronica

Latest threads

Top Bottom