• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • evilf150

Aug 28, 2009
    essex
    does anyone have one? what do you guys think? good or bad?
    i only want to buy things one time .
    am looking to get 1 6.8mm lower and 2 5.56 lower for projects
    Lower-Receiver.gif

zombiehunter

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2008
    yup, used one for the first time i ever built an AR. it came set on EZ-mode and not baby-killer mode...i was confused at first.

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    I have 2, fit and finish is better than my LRB from the group buy but they are earlier ones.

Stag is as as good as any.

The LRBs from the group buy are not bad, the one I put together was a little tight and difficult in getting the various pins (e.g. trigger group) lined up but it eventually came together. A little loose with an upper but nothing an accuwedge wont fix. We will see how number 2 goes together.

Havent put it together but I am really impressed with the finish and machinging on the Aero precision lowers, I am saving this one for a 5.45, 6.5 or 6.8 gun if I ever make my mind up.

redduck21502

Oct 19, 2007
    Cumberland, MD
    I have always liked the idea of the deer head to prove it is for sporting purposes like hunting. Personally, I do not like the deer head on my zombie killer. That's just me. It may be better than my Superior Arms lowers that do not use a picture.

Are you looking to specifically get one marked 6.8 and the others 5.56? I was just asking because there are manufacturers that have them marked Multi, which works well for any build. It really doesn't matter what it is marked, but a Multi may look better if you decide to switch an oddball caliber like the .300 Fireball, 7.62x39, 9mm, .50 Beowulf, etc. I love my Anvil Arms lower that was only $100 stripped, but they are sold out right now.

Just throwing the Multi marked lower idea out there. Stag is an excellent brand though.

trapture

Surplus Rifle Lover
    Apr 27, 2007
    Dundalk-Ish
    I have a Superior Lower and I want to get a Stag Lower to match the upper. also it gives me a excuse to build another AR

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom