• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Chris05STi

Jul 15, 2012
    Anyone know any IPs or online sources that have the Spikes Punisher lower?? And as always still looking for my Springfield TRP Operator. Thanks!!

Chris05STi

Jul 15, 2012
    I will give you guys a call on Monday when you are open. If you can take an actual pic of the TRP Operator, that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

JoeBobOutfitters.com

Industry Partner
    Oct 20, 2010
    Hays, KS
    I will give you guys a call on Monday when you are open. If you can take an actual pic of the TRP Operator, that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

If possible place the order online as phone likes can get very busy....

What is the reasoning behind getting photos? Our inventory matches the photo
    Sent from my SCH-R760 using Tapatalk 2

Chris05STi

Jul 15, 2012
    Just wanted to make sure it have the night sights and the rail. There isn't a description in online link.

Chris05STi

Jul 15, 2012
    Also have you done any transfers to

The Bank Gun and Pawn
    323 Saint John St
    Havre de Grace, MD 21078

If not would I have to get their FFL information sent to you? Sorry never bought online.

Chris05STi

Jul 15, 2012
    Order!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Joe Bob!! Can't wait to get the tracking # and finally get this unicorn of a 1911 I have been hunting for over a year! Greatly appreciated!

JoeBobOutfitters.com

Industry Partner
    Oct 20, 2010
    Hays, KS
    Order!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Joe Bob!! Can't wait to get the tracking # and finally get this unicorn of a 1911 I have been hunting for over a year! Greatly appreciated!

Thanks! It should be at your dealer tomorrow most likely. Not all tracking updates have been automatically being sent apparently so you may not have received them via email. However, you can login to the website and access them.

Sent from my SCH-R760 using Tapatalk 2

Chris05STi

Jul 15, 2012
    So excited to finally get this 1911!!! Yup got the tracking should be there tomorrow!! Any eta on the punisher lowers??

JoeBobOutfitters.com

Industry Partner
    Oct 20, 2010
    Hays, KS
    So excited to finally get this 1911!!! Yup got the tracking should be there tomorrow!! Any eta on the punisher lowers??

Good deal. The tracking number emails have been hit or miss over the last couple days. Typically they may get sent into the spam filter at most, but some don't seem to have been sent at all by the server.

At this time no ETA on Punisher lowers but we have thousands on backorder...if that counts for anything? :D

Chris05STi

Jul 15, 2012
    Got it!!! Btw, did it ever come with a shell casing by any chance?? Dose Springfield even do that for this 1911?? If not I have to wait until they fire a round and then send the paper work in. I will post some pics up later. You guys rock!!! Def will order more in the near future. :)

Chris05STi

Jul 15, 2012
    I looked under the foam pad where the booklet was and the tool and didn't find one. So I assume it didn't come with it?

Chris05STi

Jul 15, 2012
    9qe9zt.jpg

Such an awesome 1911!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads