• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JoeBobOutfitters.com

Industry Partner
    Oct 20, 2010
    Hays, KS
    anything on the radar? i don't see them on your site yet.

On order :thumbsup:...but no ETA yet

The problem with putting "unicorn" products on the web is we get tons of calls and emails asking when they'll be in stock so we generally don't get something up online until we've already received some in stock to take pictures, etc. We got heads up from Spike's they will be getting a bunch of these in here before long.

zombiehunter

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2008
    PS~ September is a three paycheck month...have something extra tempting and AR related lol. Or i'll just go with a Spike's middy 16" :D

JoeBobOutfitters.com

Industry Partner
    Oct 20, 2010
    Hays, KS
    Dang...Spike's was quick this time! The last Dynacomps took ~3 months to get!

We've got tracking information for a BUNCH of new dynacomps hitting us this Friday, August 19th: :party29:

Spike's DynaComp 5.56

Spike's DynaComp 5.56 SHORTY

Spike's Dynacomp 308

SP-SBV1017-2.jpg

^^^ Picture of the standard 5.56 version.

If anyone is wanting one, I'd jump on them quick as the last batch lasted less than a week!

This is the only post we've made regarding the Dynacomps on any forums or newsletters. We're due for another newsletter here soon, so once these dynacomps hit us and we have pictures to upload we'll probably be letting others know, but we'll give the MDS guys first grab :thumbsup:

FIREHAWK

SPEAK ENGLISH
    Oct 3, 2008
    TOWSON
    UPS just arrived. We'll get them inventoried/pictures taken and shipped out today :D

I'm holding your "shorty" in my hand....I think it's the smallest one I've ever held

:owell its all in how you use it.....;) just don't let word get out on this board because your pm's will be full of the 40cal guys:lol:

FIREHAWK

SPEAK ENGLISH
    Oct 3, 2008
    TOWSON
    tried it out saturday, it sure does make a difference as far as barrel whip and DAYUM it is loud and bright

CrabbyMcNab

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2009
    How much of a difference is there in noise? Are we talking painful, or others at the range getting pissed?

FIREHAWK

SPEAK ENGLISH
    Oct 3, 2008
    TOWSON
    it was at freestate indoor range pretty well lit not dark by anymeans. it wasn't too much louder but it may piss off a few people. we also happened to be shooting an mini14 with a straight barrel (no brake) so my hearing was a little off:) i like it and felt alot more control

lax

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2008
    Baldwin
    I have the same comp and its great for control.... but people will ask what your shooting from the flash and sound alone. Will at freestate intentionally put me on the other end of the range from some new shooters for those reasons alone (he was in a carbine course with me a few weeks earlier). I am taking it off to sell. ordered a pws from JoeBob that should arrive this week.

FIREHAWK

SPEAK ENGLISH
    Oct 3, 2008
    TOWSON
    I have the same comp and its great for control.... but people will ask what your shooting from the flash and sound alone. Will at freestate intentionally put me on the other end of the range from some new shooters for those reasons alone (he was in a carbine course with me a few weeks earlier). I am taking it off to sell. ordered a pws from JoeBob that should arrive this week.

yea i turned around after the first mag and was like "whats everyone looking at":innocent0

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Markmcgrrr

Latest threads

Top Bottom