• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bohman

May 20, 2012
    St. Mary's
    Sorry I missed this, I would've liked to put some faces to names. I was on the road back from a wedding in PA. Next time! Oh, and I'm good with any of the suggested places, I'll throw in a vote for Gridiron since it's close to me and has decent food.

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    My bill for pizza and beer came to $31.00. The gratuity was $4.77.:tdown: I would have left 2c to send him a message. :mad54:

Mine ended with $7+ gratuity.. And I added a tip on the receipt with mine. Not knowing it was already included.Oops.

I blame inigoes for trying so hard to get me in trouble with the wife. Lol
    Oh well.

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    lx1x - if anyone was really trying to get you in trouble with the wife, Mdeng would've arranged the meet at a Hooter's... :D

I think Adam's Ribs on Rt. 4 would be able to accomodate a future event, the food's good and they serve drinks, might be one to keep in mind.

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    lx1x - if anyone was really trying to get you in trouble with the wife, Mdeng would've arranged the meet at a Hooter's... :D

I think Adam's Ribs on Rt. 4 would be able to accomodate a future event, the food's good and they serve drinks, might be one to keep in mind.

lol nah. I take the wife to hooters couple of times.

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    :thumbsup:

When the wife's around, it's like staring at the sun - you don't stare, you just sneak a peek before any real damage gets done.

oh trust me.. she knows im a lurker.. couple times she even point me to the right direction if i miss anything.. LOL

per her own word after talking to the BIL who is a lurker too.. "well at least neil does it like ninja style and not drool":lol2:

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    Hmm, I didn't know Al was related... :lol2:

He strikes me as the type that would get caught drooling.

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    Hooters would be one sure way to get my wife to attend.

Unfortunately, Waldorf is the closest Hooters AND everyone knows Waldorf isn't in Southern MD...

:innocent0

Lol.. I havent been there. Been to baltimore and couple in virginia.

If you want a friendly HOOTERS. Nc hands down (forgot the city name but its near /south of new new bern)

Edit: Beaufort, nc.

Polecat

R.I.P.
    Feb 4, 2008
    Southern Maryland
    :thumbsup:

When the wife's around, it's like staring at the sun - you don't stare, you just sneak a peek before any real damage gets done.
    I once challenged the sun to a stare-off, it blinked first........that is why there are eclipses now............whenever I look at it......:lol2:
    However, there are things that should not be seen but can not be unseen when you do, eye bleach does no good... :sad20:

chris12138

Kitchen Table Machinist
    Jul 12, 2011
    St Marys

I second that. Adams has some awesome ribs! Berts in St Marys is used to large crowds and can easily accommodate large groups as well. Not the best food in the world but if the pizza and milkshakes are legit.

Sorry I didn't make this one. Had a family cookout to attend. Free food always trumps :D

navycraig

Ultimate Member
    Aug 3, 2009
    St. Mary's
    Leonardtown Pub might be able to accommodate us in their back room. They do birthday parties and work parties all the time. Excellent wings and other food.

Highly recommended. I "work" there as a bouncer from time to time and am sure that I can get the private room for us.

GridIron Grill in Calloway is excellent. :thumbsup:

You live a sheltered life if you are keen on GIG. :lol2: The chairs and stools are like those in a middle school class. Check them for wobble before you sit down or you may get a surprise.

What's the BBQ place near Calloway called? I have been there before and food was great again no booze though.

They have been known to let you BYOB, but not sure if that is still the case.

The service was major league TERRIBLE. :mad54: It took over 2 hours to get my pizza from the time I ordered it. They were not that busy. I also hate the gratuity you must pay in a group. I want to decide the amount of tip I will give based on the service I get. In this case it would be ZERO. On the brighter side, at least I got some exercise................chasing the damned server down whenever I wanted a beer. :innocent0

Not the best service, but not the worst either. Dude tried hard and we were not the most organized group on the planet. I think he gave an honest effort.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom