• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Which date could you attend the build party?

• Total voters

Bafflingbs

Gozer the Destroyer
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 16, 2013
    Calvert County
    Just got word a job I'm working got pushed back a week. I'm not going to make it, sorry I was really looking forward to this. Hopefully I'll be able to get up with you all another time!
    Damn it dude! I think you're the only person I know, that has a more F'd up schedule than me. We'll meet sooner or later. :sad20:

Bafflingbs

Gozer the Destroyer
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 16, 2013
    Calvert County
    Will there be someone there that can check head Spacing?

Never mind, reading is fundamental. I see there will be at least 2 people with the gauges.

foodpoison

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 19, 2013
    the Dena
    I have a .314 reamer you can use. I will not be attending this party Saturday, as I will be going up to Northern VA. However, I can stop by on my way up that morning and leave the reamer with Tim. Do you need a barrel pin too? I have one in .315 as well.

Thanks man,leave pin just in case and we'll leave $ if we use it. I think this will be first build party I've been to with you not being there. So if I f something up worse than usual I'll blame you not being there:D

tc617

USN Sub Vet
    Jan 12, 2012
    Yuma, Arizona
    I picked up a bunch of hot dogs, rolls, chicken, and a case of water and will fire up the grill around noon. See you guys tomorrow.

Mdeng

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 13, 2009
    Virginia
    I will be there around 1 if my plans workout. I won't be building anything just stopping by to hangout with the cool kids.

Bafflingbs

Gozer the Destroyer
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 16, 2013
    Calvert County
    It was great meeting you guys today. Thank you TC617, tell the nameless I said thank you too. And a especially SMDub! Thank you, thank you, thank you! You are my new best bud.:D:thumbsup: With the help you guys gave me today, I fear a catastrophe was averted. Without you SMDub, I wouldn't now have a 100% reliable rifle. You are awesome!:party29: Great seeing you again MDeng. Nice meeting you Bigfoot and blacksniper. Thanks for the ammo, oh bearded one:lol2:. Sorry I dropped your drum.:sad20: Please forgive me, if I've left you out, I don't remember all the screen names. Ie. Bearded one, Asian guy and yelling guy! :tantrum::rofl: I'm glad you got your latch fixed.

Last edited:

Bafflingbs

Gozer the Destroyer
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 16, 2013
    Calvert County
    Magic man SMDub, checking the headspace of my Century PAP, with a Polish double feed bolt. Sadly, it was a no go, at this point. The funny thing is, the factory single stack bolt, the rifle came with, is also a no-go. Century sucks!!!!!!
    image.jpg

Bafflingbs

Gozer the Destroyer
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 16, 2013
    Calvert County
    And the reason SMDub is now called magic man(in my book), is because of his knowledge and patience, it's now a go. Here he is filing the aftermarket Polish bolt I bought.:bowdown::clap::kissass:
    image.jpg

Bafflingbs

Gozer the Destroyer
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 16, 2013
    Calvert County
    After we got it back together, I feed tested it with a full magazine. Man, it cycled like it was a stick of butter. The nameless then stepped the bolt of the extractor and firing pin, and helped me parkerize it in Tc's tank. When it was all done, I got to run it through its paces.
    image.jpg
    Absolutely flawless!:gun7:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom