• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ShepAR

Apr 3, 2012
    Harwood
    I picked up my Daniel Defense M4V5 today. I haven't taken it out to shoot it yet, but even just the feel of it is better than just about any other AR I have handled.
    2A is great!!! Mark and the staff are very helpful and are a true pleasure to do business with. I will definitely be going back for more, and not just once! I have already started building up a list in my head of what to start saving for. I know everyone likes to see pics, so I took a few with my phone......so they aren't the best quality. Included a couple of my others in the pics...... and of course the 30 rounders did not come from 2A!! LOL

IMG00346-20120416-1709.jpg

IMG00348-20120416-1720.jpg

blitzburgh55

May 23, 2011
    Awesome gun! Have heard great things about the DD.

Mark is good people. Not surprised everything went smoothly! Give us a range report!

Bootknife

Ultimate Member
    I bought the same in an Upper from Mark 2wks ago and it shoots Great on my best Spikes lower.I put a trijicon 30x on it from Mark as well...Ate up the 10 ring after a 5" up and 4" right adjustment and pleasant to shoot .Thanks Mark!

2Asales&Supplies

, , Up In Arms Since 2009
    Industry Partner
    Aug 5, 2009
    I bought the same in an Upper from Mark 2wks ago and it shoots Great on my best Spikes lower.I put a trijicon 30x on it from Mark as well...Ate up the 10 ring after a 5" up and 4" right adjustment and pleasant to shoot .Thanks Mark!

You're welcome!!! :party29:

ShepAR

Apr 3, 2012
    Harwood
    Thanks! I took it out shooting a little the other day......love it!!!! It shoots great, just like I always read. The sights are close enough to where I didn't even adjust them any for me just playing around. Just about ready to purchase an Eotech for it as soon as I get back from Florida:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Markmcgrrr

Latest threads

Top Bottom